Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivy Smith

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 4 Katherine_Heigl_tn

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:33 am

"Kinda hot, isn't he?" I asked, while checking some new files.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:52 pm

"What are you waiting me to say?" I asked her at the end with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 4 Katherine_Heigl_tn

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:23 pm

I laughed a little. "Yes, that's the problem when you're not talking with a woman."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:46 pm

"What do you mean" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:48 pm

"Well, I can't talk to you about hot guys, right?" I replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:23 pm

"I prefer girls" I said with a joke
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:25 pm

"Yeah, I thought so," I laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:26 pm

"I hope so" I replied while I analys an evidence.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:28 pm

I smiled and came closer. "Did you find anything?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:31 pm

She came closer, to feel closer like this to her remind me when we were together. But we were at work, and we weren't together anymore, so it's work. I didn't show anything. And just reply. "No, not yet"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:34 pm

"Okay," I replied and sat on the table, waiting to see if it shows anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:35 pm

She stay closer to me, then sat next to me, waiting. I wait too, because now it was to the machine to make the job. I didn't make any comment about what happen 2 minutes before, I just wait.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:39 pm

"How's Lucy?" I asked, deciding to break the silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:42 pm

She change the topic. And break the silence who came. I turn my head in her direction. "She is fine"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:43 pm

"I've seen her a few days ago. She's such a sweetie," I smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:46 pm

"Yes she is" I replied with a smile I couldn't help.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:53 pm

I jumped off the table when I saw Flack entering the room. I smiled and took a seat, when he went to talk to Danny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:55 pm

Flack entered and she jumped off the table. I look at Don. And he start to talk to me about things he learn in the case.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:59 pm

He said something about a fingerprint. "You found a fingerprint?" I asked and stood up. He smirked at me and I looked to Danny, waiting for him to make the introductions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:03 pm

While we were talking about the fingerprint Don found, Ivy interrupt us, and then look at me. "Detective Flack, Detective Smith" I introduce them.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:06 pm

"Hi," I smiled and he smirked.
"Don Flack," he said. "Yes, a partial fingerprint on the victim's wrist."
"I can't believe it," I whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:07 pm

I listen to them. And added. "Maybe we will have a match with it, do you have it?" I asked Don
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:12 pm

"No match," he answered.
I let myself fall in the chair with a bewildered expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:55 am

I look at Ivy who seems now more sad about this new. Then to Don. "Nothing else?"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:26 am

"No, only that," he answered. "He knows how not to make a mess." With that Don waved to us and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next