Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:21 am

"No, I don't think that." Thomas replied
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 7 Katherine_Heigl_tn

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:57 pm

I raised my red eyes to look at him. "No, really," I told him. "He said so..."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:31 am

"Who?" Thomas asked, a bit puzzled
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 7 Katherine_Heigl_tn

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:40 pm

I sighed and lowered my head again, to hide new tears forming in my eyes. "Danny," I said, almost a whisper. I didn't know for sure if he knew about our past relationship, but he might have figured it out.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:28 am

Thomas nodded a bit, "Your relationship with him end wrong?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:31 am

So he knew about our relationship. "No," I shook my head. "I had to move out. Now, when I came to work in New York, we were happy to see each other again. I mean, as friends, as he has a wife. But then this cold case comes back and...everything changes," I said with a shrug and wiped a tear falling down on my cheek.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:09 pm

"What case was that?" Thomas asked
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:48 am

"The one with the 18-year-old girls murdered in hotel rooms, with the same mark on their wrists," I told him. "The one whose victim I was," I added quietly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:42 am

Thomas nodded, remembering the case, but he didn't know that Ivy was a victim, he looked around them, then back at her, "What happened to you?" he asked gently
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:16 am

I took a deep breath between speaking. "It happened eight years ago, when I was eighteen. It was a party at a hotel, alcohol and everything, then this guy comes, we go upstairs and the rest is history. He follows the same pattern every single time. I was just lucky," I shrugged and looked at the two small marks on my wrist.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:07 am

Thomas nodded, then gently touched Ivy's arm
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:41 pm

I looked at his hand on my arm, then up at him. I nodded as in thanks. "Do you think I'm just...using people to get what I want?" I asked after a pause.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:02 am

Thomas looked at Ivy, "I do" he replied as gently as he could
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:04 pm

He told me he did. He did think I was just using people, just like Danny had said. I looked up at him again. "Re-Really?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:10 pm

Thomas nodded in reply, there was nothing more he could say at the moment
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:21 am

I started to rub my forehead. "Oh God," I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:29 pm

"Something wrong?" Thomas asked
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:23 am

I looked at him. "Everything..." I said, almost a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:10 am

Thomas nodded, then took her out of the lab and to the coffee shop that was down the street
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:28 am

I wrapped my jacket around me, as it was already night and pretty cold and followed Thomas down the street.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:12 pm

once at the shop, Thomas found a seat for them near the fireplace, then got drinks for them
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:37 am

After he got the drinks, I remained a few more seconds in silence. "You know what's interesting, that I shouldn't even care what he said. He's not my father, he's not my brother, he's not my boyfriend. We're just...friends. Buddies," I said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:18 pm

Thomas nodded in reply as he sat across from Ivy, "That is true" he replied
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:10 am

I nodded. "That's right. I don't care. He can say whatever he wants," I lied. "And I don't use people," I told Thomas seriously.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:17 am

Thomas nodded in reply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next