Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivy Smith

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 2 Katherine_Heigl_tn

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:22 pm

I left the files on his desk and crossed my arms. "It wasn't easy. Days and weeks and months I've been scared, knowing he was still free. Maybe I didn't show it, but I was."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:31 pm

I was happy that she finally talks. I look at her, while I listen to her. I know it wasn't easy for her to talk about it. "You want that we go out of the lab?" I asked her, I mean maybe that can help her to talk if we are out of the lab
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:14 pm

meanwhile, Thomas soon found a match, after looking at it, he called Danny and Ivy
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 2 Katherine_Heigl_tn

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:10 am

My phone rang. "Smith," I said. It was Thomas telling me he found a match. "We'll be there," I told him. Then I turned back to Danny. "I don't think we have time," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 4:56 pm

after talking with Ivy, Thomas hung up and looked at the screen again, his anger toward the lad who they were looking for was growing by the minute
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:53 am

I was waiting for an answer when she get a call. After it, she told me that we didn't have time for this. I knew that maybe she didn't want to talk so I nodded, a little uhnappy that she ain't "Ok" and I follow her for go to see Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:06 am

We arrived quickly in Thomas' office. "Hey, what did you find?" I asked him and crossed my arms.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:29 pm

Thomas looked up, then turned the computer screen so they could see, "This symbol, does it meen anything to you?" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:08 pm

I was back to Ivy, when he turned the computer in our direction. I knew this symbol, and Ivy too.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:18 pm

Thomas watched Danny and Ivy, "What is it?" he asked, a hint of concern in his voice
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:27 pm

It was the symbol he was leaving on the victims' wrists. I lowered my eyes and slowly rubbed my wrist. "A signature, maybe?" I said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:32 pm

Bad, it's was bad now. I knew she wouldn't show this to Thomas, and more not talk of this with him. I looked at her when she showed him the cicatrice. And I knew she was feeling bad now. "Ivy..." I put my hand in her shoulder, like for tell her I was there, but she ike pushed me down.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:49 pm

Thomas watched Danny as he tried to comfort Ivy
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:51 pm

"I need a break," I said quickly and rushed out. I entered in my office and closed the door behind me. I sat on the desk and covered my face with my hands. It was bringing so many memories back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:53 pm

She left quickly the room, and I watched her. She needs time I know it. But she also needs to talk about it. I look at Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:47 pm

I remained in my office and stared blankly at the two scars on my wrist. What if I was going to meet him again? Will I be able to handle everything? I just thought for another few minutes and decided to go back to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:07 pm

I went in front of Ivy's office. And after few seconds I entered without knocking, I approach her, and say to her soflty "Talk to me"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:13 pm

"What?" I asked finally raising my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:17 pm

"You know you can't stay forever like this." I say to her, hoping she would this time.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:20 pm

"And what should I tell you, Danny?" I said and quickly stood up. "That I was scared? Frightened? I am not weak, I can handle it by myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:41 pm

She stoods up, so do I. And she tell me this. I look at her. We were in relationship when it's happen. And I remember how she quickly left this relationship because of this. And how she didn't talk to me or look at me after. "So it was just an ocassion to leave our relationship"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:46 pm

"I'm sorry?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Are you blaming me for that?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:34 pm

Thomas stayed by the computer, wondering what was going on with Ivy and Danny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:33 am

I don't know if I have to blame for how she put an end in our relationship 8 years ago. But I know that it hurts me how she did. I can't blame her, about what she got, or how she left. All I want is that she talks to me, but she always ain't. "I was there for you, and I am there for you"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:39 am

meanwhile, Thomas continued with the investigation, not wanting to concern him with his coworkers private lives
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next