Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivy Smith

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 3 Katherine_Heigl_tn

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:30 pm

"Okay," I said, calming down a little. "I appreciate it, but..." I made a pause and frowned. "It's nothing to tell, it happened long time ago..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Good. What I said calm her a bit. But she still don't talk. I look at her and sigh. How long I will have to wait till she talks to me. "Oh yea, weird so. Because I remember that you left the lab without saying anything just for go to hide yourself in your office. I make a pause always looking at her "You need to talk about it, this thing is breaking you, maybe not outside, but inside you."
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 3 Katherine_Heigl_tn

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:55 pm

I sighed and lowered my eyes. "Okay, well..." I started and made a pause. "You know the pattern. Charms you at a party, makes you go in his room, dresses you in something provocative and... kills you. I guess I've been just lucky."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:59 pm

Finally she starts to do it. "Yes I remember" I listen to her, and I agree maybe the lab wasn't a good place for talk about it. She just stopped after this, and didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:02 pm

I stopped. I really didn't believe that bringing back all those memories was going to make me feel better. "We'd better go, I don't want to leave Thomas do all the work."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:08 pm

I guess that if she started to talk she will do it all one day. I just hope she will do with me. She gibe me again the Thomas excuse for go so I didn't push her too much. "Ok"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:10 pm

We started to walk of the office, when I decided to change the subject. "So I heard about this guy, Flack, I think... Is he still around?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:16 pm

We were now outside, when she asked about Flack, why? "Yes, sometimes, why ?"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:20 pm

"Eh, I just heard he's hot," I said with a smile and looked in the other side. This was the way we used to talk when we were teenagers, and I was loving it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:31 pm

What a weird way to skipped the discussion we had about what happened 8 years ago. I look at her, didn't understand how she skip it.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:34 pm

He was looking at me in a weird way. "What?" I asked, a little bit confused.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:37 pm

at the same time, Thomas was reprocessing the evidence from the latest victim, looking for anything that he missed the first time
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:10 pm

"Look," I said to Danny. "That was in the past. I can't live in the past forever. I, my dear, am living in the present." I walked faster and saw a tall blue-eyed detective, the one I was said is called Flack, calling Danny. I walked past him with a flirty smile, and then headed to the lab.

Last edited by Ivy Smith on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:25 pm

Thomas looked up and saw Ivy walking toward were he was, he watched her for a bit, then got back to processing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:42 pm

"Never mind" and after Don call me, I added "Talk you later, okay?" After I go to join Don.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:39 am

I didn't answer and continued my way. I entered the lab. Then I decided to get over everything that happened in the past and focus on my work and catching the killer. "Sorry about that," I said to Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:13 am

""Its okay Ivy" Thomas said to her gently, "Everything okay?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:06 pm

"Yes," I said with a smile. "Perfect."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 5:20 pm

Thomas nodded, then got back to what he was working on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:19 am

When I came back, I see Thomas and Ivy in the same area of the lab. I knew Ivy doesn't want to talk about it with me. And I starts to think that she will never do it. I walked in the lab, and starts to process evidences we had. Then I turn a look to Thomas who was busy, then to Ivy, and I approach her, and tell her "Look, I am sorry for what I said before. It was bad thing, I never had to say it"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:30 am

Thomas looked at Danny, then back at what he was working on
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:23 am

I didn't look at him and started to sort some papers. "Good," I said shortly, looking at the files.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:32 pm

I knew she was not fine about what I said. She didn't look at me. So I understand.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:17 pm

I remained silent for another moment and I decided to simply forget that I was actually part of this case in the past, 'cause it couldn't help me now. So I decided also to make Danny think the same. "So, about this Flack guy," I said with a grin. "Is he single?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 12:08 am

I always question myself about how she can drop a thing that she bother her for anothing else. She won't tell me more so I just replied "Maybe"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next