Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:48 pm

"Stella... I know you want to get through this on your own, but let me at least get you home to change and I'll just leave you alone then, but I won't leave you here." I said gently, but firmly showing that I wasn't going to back down and leave.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:53 pm

I sigh and get up.. "fine... but first I want to go see Alex to see how Cath is doing" I say and walk past Mac out of the room
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:55 pm

I turn around and follow her out of the room, sighing. Oh Mac... what can you do now? You know you can't just leave her, but then she pushed you away. Yes, she did, and it hurts.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:03 pm

I pull my blouse on, I can't walk around in my bra can I? I walk to Alex and ask how Cath is doing. There is no news yet.. I tell Alex I really have to go home to change. He nods and I walk to the exit of the hospital
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:07 pm

Alex gave me a small wondering glance nodding to Stella and me and I just shrug and follow her, what else can I do?
"Did I do something to you, that you push me away like that?" I asked softly, a little hurt in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:07 pm

I'm sitting in the room with my father playing chess. "What is this?" I ask looking around. The room is white but furnished comfortably. My father looks up at me and smiles. "It's your turn to make a move Catherine." I turn back to him and frown. "Am I dead?" He chuckles but doesn't answer to me. "Cathie darling, it's your move!" He repeats and I move the button on the board.

Last edited by Catherine Willows on Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:13 pm

Alex still waits for the nurse or doctor to tell him something about Catherine, He's very, very worried. so am I, I wanna know how's she doing.

"Mac you didn't do anything wrong, I'm not pushing you away I let you bring me home right?" I say while I walk to Mac's car.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:18 pm

"But you did earlier. I am just as worried as you are, but at the same time I am worried about you, Stell." I say seriously.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:20 pm

"Why am I here," I ask him again after i have removed my hand from the table. "Patience Cathie" he replies and smiles again. I get up and look around for a door. "I want to go back! I have to go back." I wanna go back. I'm not ready to move on yet
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:23 pm

"Listen, Catherine is in the hospital, poisoned! I almost got raped, someone died on top of me, I'm covered in blood and nobody knows what's wrong with Cath... What do you expect me to do? just smile and give you a hug and say it's ok? IT'S NOT OKAY!" I say while tears stream down my face. I quickly rush to his car.. "are we going now?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:28 pm

"I know it's not okay, but you don't need to yell at me, Stella." I say seriously and then get into the car, saying nothing further as I didn't want to get her even more upset and me not even getting this far.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:31 pm

I just shake my head.. I'm not going to reply to this.. really i won't.. I get in the car and wait for him to start the car and bring me home.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:37 pm

And that's what I do, staying silent as it's now her turn to say something to me, if she even wants to talk to me.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:39 pm

Alex walks back to Cath's room and sits on a chair by the bed. He holds her hands and rubs it gently. It's soo cold. He gets up and walks over to the machines to check her vitals. Not understanding much except the heart rate which is good right now he walks back and takes a seat again. "Catherine? I'm not sure if you can hear me but..." he keeps his eyes on her face to see any reaction but gets nothing. "I need you to wake up! Lindsey and I need you! Don't leave us."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:41 pm

I'm not going to say anything.. I've had it.. I'm not talking to anyone today.. I'm going to sleep and hope tomorrow Cath will be away and nothing is wrong with her.. I can't loose her.. she's family to me..
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:45 pm

Fine, she doesn't want to talk to me, I get it. It breaks my heart, but I'm not going to ask any further. I've had enough.
"Are you going to be okay tonight?" I ask her as we pull up at her apartment building.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:48 pm

"I'll be fine, as always" I lie and get out of the car when It stops "Thanks from bringing me home Mac I appreciate that" I tell him and close the door before he can say anything.. Tomorrow everything will be different.. I hope
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:51 pm

"I know you were lying Stella..." I say into the silence of my car. Why won't she just talk to me? I watch her getting into her apartment building and then slowly made my way home, still worried about Stella, I know I can't sleep anyway.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:57 pm

I walk into my apartment and walk into my bathroom.. I need to shower, I want all the blood off me. only 15 minutes later I lay in bed and sigh "sorry Mac" I say into the dark room and fall asleep.

I start having a nightmare about Catherine, I still haven't had any updates from her.. but in my dream she's in big trouble.. she's trapped between heaven and earth.. but there she meets the the three man... they are about to cross over too only.. not to heaven..
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:01 pm

In my apartment I am still awake, lying in my bed, waiting on updates from Alex as he promised to call both me and Stella and I am also worried about her. I just hope she was okay and I hoped that Cathrine will make it. I know ho close Stella and Cath are and I know she wouldn't get over it if Cath died.
Pull through Cath... please. I think into the darkness, trying to get some sleep, but in vein.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:05 pm

at 4am I wake up shivering.. "Cath.. please you can't die... you just can't" I cry out and wished I didn't pull Mac away so he was still here. I pull the covers over my head and try to stop shivering and crying..
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:09 pm

Alex feels how everything is slipping through his fingers and takes her hand in his again fast. "Cath, I'm here and I'm not letting you leave me! Please come back." He looks at her and feels the tears stinging his eyes. He rests his elbows on the bed and looks at her closely, then gets up and kisses her softly. "I'm right here and I'm not going to leave." He sits down and rests his head on his arms closing his eyes slowly in a hope she has heard him and tomorrow will be better and bring some news
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:15 pm

You should have stayed with her, Mac. You shouldn't have let her push you away... my heart scolds me as I lie away, thinking about getting up and go to Stella's and pick her up to go and see Cath at the hospital, but I wasn't sure she wanted to even see me now.
Hopefully tomorrow will get better....
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:19 pm

I linger in my bed wondering how Cath is doing.. And Mac.. Maybe I should go with Cath to Vegas.. If she ever wakes up.. C'mon cath.. We survived three idiots you can't just die in the end! I need you sissy!
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:28 pm

"where's the door dad," I turn around and demand him. "I have to go back!!!" he makes another move on the board and smiles. "it's your turn now." I walk back to the table and brush te game off the table with force. "I don't care about the stupid game! I have to get out of here! Lindsey needs me! Your granddaughter needs me! I can't leave her behind!" I shout at him with frustration. "not to mention Alex and Stella! I HAVE to go back," I Plead kneeling down in front of him. "you're not ready to return yet!" he smiles just like before and gets up to pick up the buttons from the floor. "I AM READY!!!!!" I yell. "Alex!!! Stella!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next