Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm

I get out of my bed and quickly get dressed, I need to see Cath! within 30 minutes i'm ready to go and quickly get into a cab. in less than 15 minutes we reach the hospital, luckily the traffic wasn't messed up as usual. I pay the cab and rush to the front desk. The woman behind the front desk tells me the room number and I don't know how long it took me to get there but I can tell ya it didn't take long.

I gently knock on the door when I see Alex sitting next to Catherine's bed, holding her hand. "hey" I whisper and wonder how Cath is doing, she doesn't look very well, if you ask me....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:39 pm

Alex looks up and smiles weakly. "Hey... She hasn't waken up yet. The doctor came in here 30 minutes ago and told that her condition is getting better and should wake up soon. She had extreme hypothermia and was very close to slip away if we hadn't made there on time." He looks at her and rubs her hand gently. "Plus she breathed in some water when she went under water and it damaged her lungs but it should heal." He looks back at Stella and sighs. "She should have full recovery according to doctor. If she'd only wake up already! I can't loose her Stella!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:46 pm

"We all can't loose her! We need her here!" I say than walk to the other side of Cath bed and take her hand "Cath please you have to wake up! You just can't die! Hello I need your help! I'm pushing Mac away and I need your advise! As usual!" I sigh and watch your eyes closely hoping they would go open "You have to wake up for Alex! He has been sitting here since we found you! You can't leave him alone! Cath please wake up! I'm begging you!" I wipe away a few tears and sigh again
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:00 pm

I'm still in the room with my father but suddenly I hear Stella talking to me. "Stelllaaaaaaaaaaa" I start look around franctically and try to find out where the voice is coming from. "Stelllaaaaaa.... Where are you!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:57 pm

"she starts moving! Is that good?" I ask Alex, like he knows.. Please Cath open your eyes we need you i think to myself and hope she wakes up "Cath please wake up, please!" i gently squeeze her hand hoping she would feel it
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:10 pm

I turn around when I feel my hand touched and squeezed expecting it to be my father but he's in the other end of the room. "wow! That's weird," I mumble and look at my hand. I squeeze my hand into a tight ball, "stella? What do you mean wake up? I'm right here! I can't find the stupid door!!!" I yell and pat the walls in hope I'll feel the door if I can't see it. "stella, keep talking! PLEASE!!!" I beg out loud!
Alex looks Cath and hopes Stella can make progress on her. Her eyes flicker for a momen but stay closed.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:41 pm

"ok Cath I've heard that people in a coma can hear voice from well us.. So I guess I'm going to tell you a story.. What story.. Well I don't know yet" I stop talking and think for a moment "ok well what about my summer vacation plans. I'm going to Greece again. Only not the same place, Still there will be a lot of sun and awesome views and sea! Razz Maybe I'll find a nice greek husband" I grin and continue "i'll bring something home for you, i don't have to bring you a boyfriend. You already have one. You're so lucky Cath! You have a boyfriend, family and friends! You have to wake up for all of us"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:59 pm

"I hear you!!!" I call and search for the door. "for crying out loud dad! I wanna go back!" I yell at him but he just smiles and nods. I sit down on the floor and feel the tingle in my hands from Stella and Alex. "I'm here!" I whisper and squeeze my hands again! They have to realuze I'm not gone yet! I wanna come back! I close my eyes lean against the wall
"You have Mac, Stella" I whisper out loud when the squeezing grows stronger and Stellas voice clearer. I'm suddenly too tired to open my eyes but it feels so real like therea both with me at this very moment.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:11 pm

"MAC?" I say loudly and frown "oh Cath as much as I want you to talk, not about this!" I laugh and squeeze your hand again. "when you are awake I think I'll kick your ass for what you just said!"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:22 pm

"That's the prize?" I try not to laugh and open my eyes slowly. "Alex?" I ask and look at him when he squeezes my hand. "Hey," he whispers and smiles widely. I smile as much as I'm able and look at Stella. "You... ok?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:05 pm

"I'm fine" I say with a smile. I'm so happy Cath is awake, guess that's the best news I've had this night. Alex is too busy with Cath at the moment so I guess I'm going to text Mac about the news. I grab my phone and smile at Cath "I'm glad to have you back Willows, you scared me!" I tell her and text Mac the news.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:39 pm

"I was... scared too," I tell Stella and sigh happily to be back. "I thought... I'm gonna die.. in there and ... they'll do something... to you..." I look at Alex for a moment and continue, "I heard you.. talking.. to me.." I blink and look back at her "and I felt ...you squeezing.. my hand". I look at Alex and hold his hand. "Water.. please." He gets up and helps me into a sitting position. Pours me some water and hands the glass. "Thank you." After few sips I feel lot better and my throat is not so dry anymore. "Cold"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:08 pm

"I can imagine Cathie mou, I'm so glad you're back" I try to smile and look at Alex "Shall I get a nurse or doc to check on Cath? did they say anything if Cath would wake up?" I ask Alex hoping he knows more than I know about what the nurses or doctor told him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:26 pm

I hadn't managed to fall asleep so when my phone buzzes to life I quickly grab it, hoping it was Stella and it was. But much to my surprise she texted me that Cath was awake, so I assume she hadn't gotten any sleep and was at the hospital. I quickly text a message back to Stella.
"Glad she's okay. Tell her the best wishes from. Am going to drop by later, if she doesn't mind. Need a ride home later? Mac."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:47 pm

I feel my phone buzz alive hoping it would be a text from Mac. I smile as I read the text and immediately reply "I'll let her know. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind, she's already busy talking to both Alex and me so I'm pretty sure she's fine. You sure? I mean I wasn't very nice to you earlier, I'm sorry. Stella"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:52 pm

I don't mind, Stella. Guess I just can't imagine what you were going through. Just don't wanna make you feel like I am a lousy friend. Mac."
I text back, hoping she'd let me pick her up later.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:57 pm

"You're not a lousy friends Mac, never. It would be great if you could bring me home later. Stella" I reply.

I look at Cath who tried to drink some water. "Mac is coming to the hospital soon too, He asked me to tell you 'the best wishes' from him" I tell her smiling
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:03 pm

"See ya then. xo Mac."

And then I get out of my bed and take my time to get ready to leave wanting to let them some time for themselves. Besides I needed something to eat first.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:05 pm

Did he just send xo? and I thought he was old fashioned I think to myself and smile at my phone.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:16 pm

"Thats so sweet of him," I smile. "He's a very nice guy Stella. I'm glad you have found him! I want to thank him too for coming after us." I turn my eyes back to Alex and squueze his hand. "I don't know what would've happened to us if you didn't." He smiles and tells me not to think about it. It didn't go that wrong. He gets up and gives me a kiss before excusing himself and goes to look for the doc to tell him I have waken up.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:27 pm

"it wasn't very hard to find him he's my boss you know" I laugh and squeeze your hand "I hope you can leave the hospital soon Cath. Lindsey is on her way to the hospital too." I tell her "they didn't touch you right?" I dare to ask
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:08 pm

I shake my headin relief. "No but after my body loose control he put me in the bath. It was filled with icy water and it didn't let my body to wake up and fight with him. I was scared they hurt you and I may die before we're saved." I swallow back the tears and bite my lip. "He was... just standing there... and grinning. Enjpying every second that I couldn't do anything. I should've not drank that water before. I'm so stupid!!!" I cover my face with my hands and trun my head away
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:17 pm

"sweetie we didn't know what was in there. You're ok now, we both are so don't think about the what if's. I'll do that for you" I smile a little, I'm glad they didn't touch her. And of course thats she's ok
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:25 pm

I let out a heavy sigh cause I know you're right but there's still one thing bugging me. "Are you sure you're ok? Did they... touch you?" I ask quietly hoping they didn't but I need to know you're ok.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:35 pm

"they did but it could have been worse if Mac and Alex weren't on time. I'm fine don't worry about it" I tell her quietly. "they are gone so they would ever do it again" I tell her and try to smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next