Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:45 pm

When I feel Mac's hand on my shoulder I look up at him and smile.

"I'm not sure if you are allowed to eat that Cathie mou" I tell her. "what did the doc say Alex?" I ask him
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:41 pm

"he said that Cath is a fighter. Usually people won't survive staying in icy water for so long. She was lucky. Few more minutes and we probably wouldn't be here talking right now." Alex says softly holding my hand in his the whole time. "I wasn't planning to go anywhere and I'm sorry if I scared you," I reply and squeeze his hand. "I wanna stay here on earth as long as I'm able to tak care of myself."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:44 pm

"And I think we're all glad to hear that." I say warmly, giving Cath a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:57 pm

"I agree with Mac, Cath" I smile at Mac and look back to Cath "she sure is a fighter"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:03 pm

"thanks Mac," I smile softly. "is there any way I could attend at interrogation with you two. I wanna hear their lame excuses..."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:09 pm

"Cath I don't think I'm allowed in there either" I frown a little
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:11 pm

"Well, I can't take you two into the interrogation room, but you're free to observe it from the observation room." I tell them, though I'm not sure they really want to see that guy again.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:16 pm

"alright! I'll be fine with that. I wanna be aure they are put away for life!" I say firmly even though I am bit intimidated to see their faces again.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:24 pm

"I'll make sure they will. Personally." I say firmly. Yes, I would make sure the last one being left won't get away with anything.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 pm

"Thats good to hear. Thanks" i smile at him
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:36 pm

"You're welcome." I reply and smile a little. "So... want to rest a little?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:39 pm

"I'm not sure if I want to be there. I trust you Mac, I'm sure he can handle it on his own" I say quietly
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:44 pm

"It's up to you Stella. I won't push you to do it. Just if may want to hear what he has to say, you're free to watch, though I probably wouldn't want to either." I say in truth. With what she was going through and even what Cathrine was going going through I really wouldn't want to see him again.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:47 pm

"I really don't want to go." and that's it. I don't want to see any of them again.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:40 pm

I look at stella and I understand what she's saying but I have to do it! I need to see it my own eyes that they will never hurt anyone else again! Alex looks at ne worriedly and says I should the same as Stella. "you just gained conscious Cathie and... They did horrible thing to two of you. Do you really think it's good idea?" he asks and I nod.
"when will be the interrogation?" I ask Mac.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:46 pm

"Normally as soon as possible but since you want to watch, as soon as you're allowed to leave and come back." I say, knowing that she probably just needs to see it and hear it for her own peace of mind, something I can understand, though I also understand Stella's POV.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:04 pm

"That would be tomorrow, I hope," I said quietly and blinked to hide the yawn which was supressing me. "Alex, you wil be ther with me right?" I ask squeezing his hand. He nods and squeeze it back. "Where's Lindsey?" I finally realize she still isn't here. He looks up at Stella and says "I hope you don't mind but I sent her over at your place to be with Eleni until Cath is strong enough to have more guests." This hurt a bit I gotta say but I guess I look like a mess and try to understand his POV why Linds isn't here.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:10 pm

"oh that's ok I don't mind, they get along very well and don't expect me home anytime soon so I think they are having a girlnight like usual" and of course to think about something else. I haven't told Eleni what the guy did to me and I'm not sure if I want to share it with her just yet
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:22 pm

"What did you tell her about me?" I ask him.
"I told her that... you and Stella were undercover." He says quietly. "I couldn't tell her that you almost died. I didn't want to scare her"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:18 pm

"well I'm sure she wants to know the truth Alex" I tell him. How could he not tell her what happened it's quite a big deal..
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:48 pm

"And we will tell her when Cath is out of the hospital. She's gonna be fine. Lindsey would've been scared to death if she knew that Cath is in the hospital." Alex looks at her and tries to explain.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:05 pm

"What if Cath didn't wake up? what would you say then? oh I made a mistake she almost froze to death Lindsey I'm sorry I made this BIG mistake.." Has he gone crazy.. he can't just lie to a kid.. her mom could have died...
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:16 pm

"stopp!!" I yell out to surprise even myself. "I don't want to see two people I love so much fightlng!" I stare at them and hold my head. "I'm really NOT up to hearing it right now.... Alex and I are going to have a talk about it when I get out of here!"

Last edited by Catherine Willows on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:20 pm

"Right" I role my eyes... sorry but I would never do that to Eleni.. never
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:26 pm

"Stella, please" I beg her and turn to Alex who has sat down on a chair by the bed. "One more peep from you both and I have to sush you out. Understood?" I look at them sadly. "I really don't wanna do that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next