Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:42 pm

The little man just laughs with the other tall man.. and just continues unbuttoning my blouse. I try to get away but I just can't move, I'm cuffed to the bed, with a little but yet FAT man on top of me. "GET OFF ME!" I try again but he just smiles and start kissing my neck "MAC!!! GET ME OUT OF HERE" I yell without knowing if he would here me or not.. I just want him to get me out of here... The men all laugh....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Gosh I'm sooo cold. I feel my eyelids growing heavy again and I can't fight it anymore. I want out of this stupid bath before I freeze to death. I close my eyes and loos the concious again.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:48 pm

As I hear Stella calling my name and yelling to one to get off her I make my move, metioning the other officers and Alex to follow me. I kick in the door and quickly watch the scene as I raised my gun at the man on top of Stella.
"GET OFF HER!" I growled angrily.
"YOU STEP BACK!" Alex called out to the tall guy and the two officers aim their guns at the third man.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:50 pm

I slip under the water as soon as one of the guys let go of my throat to hold me on surface!
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:55 pm

The tall man and the little on top of me just smile the little one grabs my throat and pushes me into the dirty pillow "YOU WANT ME TO KILL HER?" he yells at Mac.. the other hand of the little man travels down my stomach... I can't even yell or anything... I can just gasp for air
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:09 pm

"GET OFF HER OR I'LL KILL YOU! LET GO!" I growl in a warning tone to both men now attending to Stella. I noticed that one let go of Cathrine and that Alex rushed over to her, as the two officers aimed their gun at the man.
One of the officers nodded to me, and I knew he was aiming his gun at the man who had his hand on Stella's stomach while I aim my gun on the other one.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:14 pm

I feel someone to pulling me out of the water but I'm still too weak to open my eyes. It's more like I'm standing next to the person and watch myself lifted from the bath. It's Alex. I wanna open my eyes for him and thank god that he came to get us but I can only listen to him as he says to open my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:17 pm

I close my eyes and hope this will be over soon... I can't breath.... "PUT THE GUN DOWN OR I'LL KILL HER BEFORE YOU CAN PULL THE TRIGGER" the man says while holding my throat.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:25 pm

"I said... LET HER GO!" I growl back, not backing down. I knew the other officer was just waiting for a sign for me to kill the one standing but actually I didn't to kill that guy on top of Stella, but it seemed I had no other choice. My finger on the trigger, ready to shoot.
[/b]"You have three seconds to get off her or I'll shoot you."[b] I said warningly yet angry.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:33 pm

Alex holds Catherine close to him hoping she would warm up a little, he can't move because Mac and the other cop still try to set Stella free.

The little man doesn't want to let go and just doesn't, He also lowers his hand on Stella's thigh. my eyes shoot open again...
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:45 pm

The way the guy is treating Stella just lets anger grow inside and I finally nod to the officer and at the same time we both pull the trigger for the kill shot.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:49 pm

I feel the dead body of the little man fall on top of me... the blood starts streaming.. over me.. "MAC! get him of me!!" I see the tall guy fall on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:54 pm

I hurry over to Stella, my gun back in my holster and get the guy off Stella, before I free her off the bed.
"You okay?" I ask her as I help her to sit up.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:58 pm

"Yes I'm fine, where is Catherine?" I quickly get up, not caring about the blood any more "CATH?!" I start yelling, wondering where she is, is she ok? what did they do to her?
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:00 pm

I feel rocked against Alex to warm me up and it works but the poison in bloodstream still too strong to move. "sick..." I manage to say before closing my eyes and gasp for more air.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:00 pm

"She's with Alex, Stella. She's going to be fine." I said in a gentle tone, softly resting my hand on her shoulder.
Alex just took Cathrine out of the room to an ambulance the officer called after the two men were shot.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:04 pm

"She's not ok! they poisoned her!! there was something in the water!" I yell and run to the other room to get the water so the hospital knows what's wrong with Cath.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:12 pm

I quickly follow Stella and then stop her as she got out of the other room, placing my hands on her shoulders and look at her.
"Stella, calm down, okay. She's going to be fine." I say calmly and then let go of her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:22 pm

"Don't touch me!" I take his hands of my shoulders and run to the table. "You don't know what they put in it.. how do you know she's going to be fine? have you seen her?" I huff. A nurse follows me and takes the water and the needle with her..
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:26 pm

"Yes I did..." I said and watched her leave.
Actually I'm worried now, she's never talked to me like that and that somehow just hurt.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:31 pm

I lean against the wall, sigh and slide down the wall... I take off my blouse and start wiping the blood off my body. The little, disgusting, terrible man.. had died on me.. that's just gross
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:36 pm

I look at Stella, still a little hurt, but then seeing her like this breaks my heart.
"Come on, let me get you out of here, Stella." I say gently and take a step closer.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:39 pm

I shake my head and make a stop sign with my hand.. to let him know to not come closer..
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:41 pm

And I stop, but I won't just turn around and leave her like this. Never. I knew that she probably just wanted to ge through this on her own, but yet I can't help but wonder if I did something wrong to piss her off, so she won't even let me get her out of her. She's never done that before.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Doesn't he understand... It's the second man who tried to kill me. Why does this always happen to me? I'm I such a terrible person?

I know Mac just wants to help but he just can't right now, I have to do it by myself. I worry sick about Cath and I want some clean clothes..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next