Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:45 pm

"They raped you?" I ask in shock. "Where are they now?" I push myself more up and pull the blanket off trying to get out of the bed but the tubes in my arm stopping me! "Aaarhhh" I cry out in pain and sit back. "I'm gonna kill them with my own hands!!!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:55 pm

"Cath they didn't rape me!" I tell her and push her back on the bed "if they did I would be in a hospital too while they do some tests!" i explain and look at you " two were shot and the other one well i don't know but he surely didn't get away"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:01 pm

"that's good" I let out a sigh of relief and lay back down. "How long do I have to stay in here? I wanna get out! Where's Alex and Lindsey?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:05 pm

"I don't know Cath, you just woke up and the doctor haven't seen you yet. Alex went to get a doctor and Lindsey should be here soon" I tell her
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:13 pm

"ohh..." I look at Stella and ask quietly, "does she know what happened to us? It must've scared her to death..." I brush the escaping tear away and try to hold myself together. "All the time I was there, in the room looking my way back, I was thinking that I can't leave you and he just just smiled. Told me that I have to wait. Wait for what? Angel of death? He told me I'm not ready to come back"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:21 pm

I really took my time to get ready, so it must be about half an hour later when I arrive at the hospital and gently knock on the door, before I enter the room, seeing only Stella and Cathrine. I give both of them a smile and walk up to them, standing besides Stella.
"Hey. Glad you're back, Cath." I say in a light tone.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:24 pm

"I don't know if Lindsey knows, I haven't spoken to her." I look confused as Cath tells me the story "Who was he? and of course you were ready to go back to earth, you belong here with all your family and friends!" I tell her, I hear a voice and turn around, It's Mac Smile
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:41 pm

"It's..." I start but see Mac on the door ans smile. "Hey Mac. Thanks. It's good to be back." I tell him and shift myself to a better position. "Thank you for coming on time for us. I'm very grateful. I'm very happy that my babysis has a great boy.. bosss". Darn it Cath! Careful! "You're a great boss. I'm not sure my boss would come after me like that'
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:44 pm

What did Cath just say? 'Boy' is this a joke.. Cath are you nuts? I mentally warn her with the look I shoot at her.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:48 pm

I shift myself bit more after caughting Stella's glance and try to change the subject. "Did you happen to see Alex or Lindsey on your way here. He went to find the doc but hasn't returned yet."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:48 pm

"Thanks." I say with a small smile.
"I think he would. But I'm glad we made it there on time." I add and look at Cathrine first and then at Stella. I really was glad we made it there on time. Though the 'boy' surprised me a little.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:08 pm

A;ex finally comes back and has a doctor with him. He cheaks my vitals and my eyes and says the prognosis is good but just to be sure he wants me to stay for one more night. Freezing almost to death isn't a joke and it's better to be ready IF there's anything. I nod sadly and agree to stay for one more night. After he has left I lay back down and look at my guest. "No party tonight guys."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:11 pm

"Not tonight, but then tomorrow." I say in a lighter tone, wanting to lighten the mood a little. I know she probably hates hospitals just as much as we do. Who likes hospitals, right?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:13 pm

"Oh well you can always watch a movie with Alex, he's allowed to stay right?" I ask. I look at Mac who tried to lift the mood with a party tomorrow, honestly I'm not really in the mood for a party but if Cath wants a party she can get one Razz
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:24 pm

"I don't wanna any party," I say with a smile. "I'd be happy to get out of hospital but I don't think I'd be upto any party soon."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:28 pm

"soon we will be dancing like animals again Cath" I smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:54 pm

"I hope so!" I smile at Stella. "Did we find our victim?" I ask finally remembering why we were in the forgotten part of the hospital at all. Chasing the bad guys....
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:10 pm

"no, honestly I haven't thought about that after you know..." I don't even wanna mention it out loud
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:16 pm

"Well, as far as I know there wasn't a victim. They searched the whole building but found nothing." I say quietly. "We believe it was a trap set for anyone who'd come."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:21 pm

"she means our witness, the teenage girl who's in the hospital too" I explain to Mac "I'll check on her later I guess" I tell Cath and force myself to smile
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:22 pm

"And we fell into the trap so easily! I didn't even think it may be a trap," I sigh sadly and shake my head. "There has to be a way we can prove they are the ones we were looking for the killings."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:24 pm

"Well for ones I can put you at ease. Your victim seemed to be alright. And I am sure we can prove they were the guys. We have one in custody and it looked like he might be talking." I say, remembering that we have one of them at the precinct, the one who didn't even fight to get away like his company did.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:31 pm

"I'm glad to hear that" I sigh in relief. I can't believe what just happened. I think we were so lucky Mac and Alex came on time. I don't wanna know what the little guy would do to me
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:34 pm

I gently place my hand on Stella's shoulder and give it a gently squeeze as I give her a small, comforting smile.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:50 pm

"I'm glad too," I sigh and close my eyes for a moment. My stomach groans and I open my eyes fast tp see if anyone else heard it. "I'm hungry! Is there way I could get burgers and fries for dinner tonight?" I smile wider and look up at my guests
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next