Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hazing (Haylen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

hazing (Haylen) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:50 pm

"Yeah, sorry I forgot. Haylen Becall." I said to Tina and then looked at Shannon.
"Well, there are cuffs down there, connected to the ceiling. We probably were going to be tied up. And those cuffs weren't the only thing I noticed. My guess Stephanie and Lisa weren't alone in this. There must be more of them." I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:29 pm

Tina nodded, "Cool name Haylen" she said to her, Shannon nodded, "What else did you see?" she asked Haylen, at the same time, the other sisters were being lined up outside on the curb, all handcuffed
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:07 pm

"I don't want to name all those things I saw... but I believe that the new girls and maybe everyone who wasn't doing like they wanted were being tortured." I said to her, my stomach tight when I said that.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:21 pm

Shannon nodded again, "Get Tina to the EMTs so she can be checked out, I'll take over in here." she said to Haylen, "We got Stephine for assaulting an officer on top of hazing." she added
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:23 pm

"I'm on it." I said, showing a small triumphant smile, happy that we got them. I then lead Tina out of the house and towards the waiting EMT.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:33 pm

Shannon smiled a bit, then headed downstairs after getting her kit from another officer, what she saw down there sickened her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:36 pm

Much like Tina, I had to let one of the EMTs check me over, too. While I let that happen I watched the sisters being taken away, Stephanie and Lisa offering an angry look.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Shannon soon finished up, then walked out of the house, at the same time, the EMT checked Haylen's blood pressure
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:05 pm

When I saw Shannon walking out of the house I gave her a small smile. The EMT telling me that everything was fine with me and I had nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:12 pm

Tina was taken to the hospital for observation, Shannon walked over to Haylen, "You okay?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:21 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks." I said.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:26 pm

"Your welcome" Shannon replied, "You were right, it was a regular torture chamber down there." she said, anger in her voice
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:30 pm

"I just wonder why no one ever came and reported. Tina's sister died when she was a part of this sorority and I don't wanna know how many victims they really had." I said in a sad tone, though some anger was swinging in it, too.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:36 pm

"Fear of retaliation" Shannon said to her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:37 pm

"Probably. What a bad thing that things like this can happen and no one even notices." I said quietly, shaking my head.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:41 pm

Shannon nodded, "At least we got this house" she said, "And the next time it happens, we will get them again." she added
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:43 pm

I only nodded determined.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:46 pm

Shannon smiled a bit as she watched her, a while later, they were back at the lab, Stephine and Lisa were in different interrogation rooms
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:49 pm

I was in the interrogation room with Stephanie. I had asked to question her, I didn't really know why, probably it was the fact that she thought she could just throw me down the stairs and do... whatever. For a moment I observed her closely, as she tried to avoid eyecontact.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:00 pm

Shannon had already interrogated Lisa and was now watching Haylen interrogate Stephine, "Why should I talk you, you snippy little brat?" Stephine said to her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:16 pm

"Maybe because talking to me could reduce your sentence and save your ass." I said firmly, ignoring her comment.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:35 am

Shannon smiled a bit, "Oh really?, you think I'm going to betray my sisters?" Stephine asked, looking her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:18 am

"How about that: your so called 'sisters' talked already, saying it was all your idea." I lied partly. "That makes you the head of 'em and for them it means: reduced sentence because they cooperated. Want to talk now?" I added, looking directly at her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:50 pm

Stephine sat there for a moment, "Alright, alright, the hazing was all my idea." she replied, "What more do you want?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:53 pm

"Why did torture them?" I asked her, saving my smile for later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

hazing (Haylen)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next