Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:31 pm

Mac smiled sheepishly, as he listened, then held his hand out to help her up from the bench. Truly being a gentleman, as always.
"Well, then I'll take you up on that offer now." he said.
Back to top Go down
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:35 pm

She takes his hand "Thank you" She looks at him, lost in his eyes for a second, they were so beautiful. She quickly shakes her head and starts walking
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:27 pm

As Claire got up and stood in front of him, he looked into her brownish-green eyes and couldn't look away for a moment. He loved the color of them, yet, they held so much in them he felt himself wanting to discover.
Mac noticed the quick shake of her head, yet he didn't say a word about it.

Last edited by Det. Mac Taylor on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:36 pm

She waits for him to walk with her "where do you usually go for a drink?" she asks as she looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:41 pm

"Well, we meet at Cozy's some time, but there's a nice pup down the block from Central Park." he replied, catching up to Claire and now walking next to her.
Back to top Go down
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:44 pm

"we should go to the pub then!" Claire says smiling. She stops by the fountain, she looks at it for a second and smiles again
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:48 pm

Mac, walking next to her, smiled a little and stopped for a second, then put his hand into the poket of his pant, to see if he had a coin left and to his surprise he found two. With a small smile he pulled them out and handed one to Claire.
Back to top Go down
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:54 pm

She takes the coin and smiles at him "lets throw it in the fountain and make a wish"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:57 pm

"Just what I thought." Mac replied with a smile. He just couldn't help it, though he rarely smiled. He thought about the wish he could make, before he turned around and threw the coin over his shoulder and into the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:11 pm

She smiles at him before closing her eyes. She made her wish and threw the coin into the fountain. When she opened her eyes again she smiled and looked into the fountain. She hoped her wish would come true
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Out if his instincts Mac gently put his hand onto the small of her back and smiled a little.
"Not that I believe in that, but maybe those wishes do come true some day." he said softly, glancing at Claire.
Back to top Go down
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:21 pm

She feels his hand on the small of her back, she looks at him "I hope so" she smiles softly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:20 pm

A small smile came to Mac's face and he nodded slightly. "I'm sure yours will, Ms. Conrad." he replied, politely as always.
Back to top Go down
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:23 pm

"who knows" she smiles and turns to walk on. "how was your day actually? Busy as usual?" she asks him
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:31 pm

Mac nodded in reply. "Busy as usual, though... not as action packed as yesterday. No chasing suspects down two blocks..." he replied casually. "What about your day?"
Back to top Go down
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:35 pm

"I'm glad it wasn't to active" she smiles "we might have to dance tonight" she looks at him "my day was alright, we have a couple trainee's and apparenty my boss thinks I have time for them" she shakes her head. "I have to keep their news department running, train those newbees and have a social life"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:37 pm

Mac chuckled a little, though the first comment about having to dance, scared him a little, yet he actually was a good dancer. Etiquette and all, he did learn old school.
"Huh, I'm glad I can get my whole team to show newbies around when we have some." he replied with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:42 pm

"Lucky you" she smiles and walks out of the park "At least they pay me for the overtime" she grins.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:45 pm

"Well, lucky you then, too." he replied with a small grin. "Are those newbies that challenging?"
Back to top Go down
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:50 pm

"they have a lot of questions, while I write my articles" she smiles and looks at him "thats a little annoying"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:20 am

Mac smirked a little and nodded. "Yes, that is understandable." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:36 am

They walk in the pub and smiles "well what would you like to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:16 pm

Mac thought for a moment before he answered her question. "Beer. They have a good one here."
Back to top Go down
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:03 pm

"alright" She ordered a beer and a glass of wine. When she got them she paid and hands him the beer "here you go"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2