Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] Empty
PostSubject: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:53 pm

Claire's out to find one of the detectives working on a very important case, she hopes he can tell her more than they already know at the office. When the other reporters can't find out enough for a story they send her. She didn't mind, she loved writing.

Det. Taylor would walk home through central park so she waited on a bench
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:05 pm

Mac was on his way home from the Crime Lab, working on a case that already got the media's attention. As usual he took the route that lead through Central Park. It was dark outside, but the lights along the way were enough light for him to see where he was going. He had no idea that someone he knew would be waiting here for him, to ask questions he was supposed to answer.
Back to top Go down
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:07 pm

She leans back on the bench, she met det taylor a couple times before. He did answer her questions quite well so she figured he might wanted to answer her questions this time too. She shivered a bit, It was late and she sat here for almost an hour already.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:09 pm

Mac walked down the path and neared the bench Claire was sitting on. He spotted a woman sitting on the bench and frowned a little, not recognizing her right away, but as he got closer he did recognize her as a reporter he met a few times before.
Back to top Go down
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:12 pm

When she sees him walking up to her she gets up to make sure he knows she's here for him.
"Detective Taylor?" She asks and starts walking up to him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Mac stopped, a tiny smile tugged on his face. He had already figured that she might be here for him, to ask questions that he was supposed to answer. At least that was what he thought, yet Claire was a good reporter, that was something he had to admit.
"Miss Conrad." he greeted her with a nod, offering his hand for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:20 pm

She shakes his hand and smiles at him "It's nice to meet you again detective" She takes her hand back. "Do you have time for a couple questions?" She asks nicely.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Mac nodded a little in agreement. "Likewise, Ms. Conrad." he replied warmly. "Well... I do have a moment or two. How can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:28 pm

"Well I have some questions about the Johnson case, I'd like to know if you already have a suspect because the people in town are really afraid and don't let their children go outside alone." She tells him. The daughter of a local family got killed on the playground and everyone wanted to know what and how it had happened.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:31 pm

Mac sighed a little, looking at Claire.
"You know this is an ongoing investigation and I am not allowed to give away any facts, apart from what was already released, right?" he replied rather serioudly. It was a tragedy, he would agree, but still there were rules he needed to follow.
Back to top Go down
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:33 pm

"Is there anything you can tell me?" She smiles sweetly at him
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:37 pm

Mac watched her, his face serious as he thought about it.
"I can tell you that people should always keep an eye on their children and I can tell you that we're doing the best we can to catch the one who killed that girl." he finally replied in his usual calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:44 pm

"Mac, you already start to act like a cop who always has to deal with the media" She pouts sweetly "Is there really nothing you can tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:47 pm

Mac looked at Claire, a small smirk coming to his face, which didn't stay long though.
"You and I both know the rules, Claire. But if it helps you... we do have a lead that we're following." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:52 pm

She smiles "you know, I'll just wait for tomorrow when there is a press conference, I don't want your boss to be mad" She grins and sits down on the bench again
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:57 pm

Mac looked at Claire and raised a brow. "I could make you a deal?" he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:59 pm

"what deal would that be detective?" She looks at him
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:07 pm

Mac looked at Claire, still standing. "You'll be the first I call when we got him."
He usually didn't do it, but he sort of liked Claire, as a person and a reporter.
Back to top Go down
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:10 pm

"That's a very nice deal, but there has to be a but, want a drink?" she asks smiling
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:14 pm

Mac was taken by surprise with her reply. He considered it for a moment, then nodded slowly.
"I wasn't going to add a but in there, but if it's your request..." he replied, his voice trailing off and he looked at Claire in question.
Back to top Go down
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:16 pm

She smiles at him "is that a Yes?" She asks him, she really wanted him to say yes.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:19 pm

Mac gave her a small smirk in reply. "Can I say no to a lady's request?" he countered as his way of agreeing.
Back to top Go down
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:23 pm

"Not really" She smiles and gets up again "do you have time now or another day?" She asks him still smiling
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:26 pm

"I'm off for the night... what about you?" he replied, looking at Claire.
Back to top Go down
Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:30 pm

"Yes me too, just had to visit you" She looks at him "and I did"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]   Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac] Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking to a reporter about a case [Mac]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next