Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:27 pm

"Would he survive you?" I countered, looking at him. "I think I can handle him."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Thomas looked at Haylen, "No, he wouldn't" he replied, an undercurrent of anger in his voice
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:31 pm

"Figured that. You're allowed to watch if you want." I said seriously and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:36 pm

Thomas nodded, "I will" he replied, "If he gives you to much trouble.....well, you know what to do." he added
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:37 pm

I looked at him for a moment and then nodded.
"I've got lots of ideas what to do with him, if he's giving me trouble." I said quietly and took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:38 pm

Thomas smiled a bit, "You better go in now, looks like he's ready for you."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:42 pm

I give him a look and then just shake my head and go in, looking at the guy sitting there, looking back at me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Thomas stood by the window and watched, "What?" the man said to Haylen in a rather smug tone
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:49 pm

I felt a shiver running down my back and my guard was up instantly.
"You know damn well why you are here." I said with a hint of anger in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:50 pm

"Because of that winny little runt?" he replied, Thomas held his anger back when he said that
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:53 pm

"That's what you call your daughter? Like hurting those that can't fight back?" I shot back at him, keeping most of my anger inside.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:54 pm

the man flashed Haylen a smug smile, "I do" he replied, "Wrong move lad" Thomas said to himself
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:57 pm

"Whipe that smile off your face before I do it for you." I hissed at him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:58 pm

"Did that touch a nerve?" the man taunted, Thomas could feel his anger building
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:02 pm

"Why did you hit her?" I got back to the interrogation, ignoring his last taunt.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:36 am

the man smeriked again, "She never would shut up" he said coldly, "Always crying for something", Thomas balled his fists up as he listened to him
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:44 am

I leave Mac and walk into the room I knew Thomas was in and look at the guy through the glass..
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:19 am

That guy was getting frustrating. How on earth could he...?
"Ever thought about spending time with her, trying to explain things instead of beatin' her up?!" I replied, obviously angry.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 4:17 pm

"Me spending time with a girl?, my sorry excuse for a wife should have given me a son." he replied coldly, Thomas lost it, he ran into the room, grabbed the guy and slammed him onto the wall, "You scum, that lass is your flesh and blood, your wife carried her for nine months and went through unspeakable pain to bring her into this world and this is how you thank her?" he hissed, venom in his voice as he said that, "You better be thankful that your talking to the detective behind me, because if I was in here you would not have left this room on your own power." Thomas added
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:16 pm

I have been standing back a little, knowing how Thomas felt about this guy, but I was just as mad as he was.
"You know what you are?" I hissed, looking at man, who merely stared at Thomas. "You are a coward, beating your own daughter, when you should protect her. And just imagine this.... you would be nothing without a woman." I added, as I was closer now. He made a move to raise his hand against me, but I was fast enough to grab it and turn him around, keeping his body against the wall, pressing his arm onto his back. "You thought I couldn't fight back?"

Last edited by Det. Haylen Becall on Sat May 28, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:34 pm

I stayed there shocked at how quick both Thomas and Haylen were.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:01 pm

the man was surprised that Haylen did that, "Detective, take this lad down to the female holding cell and leave him there." Thomas said to Haylen
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:04 pm

"As you wish." I said and grabbed him, but he was about to cause trouble, so I got my cuffs and put them on him, tightly. "You gonna make me any more trouble and I swear I'll show ya what it means to mess with me." I warned him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:20 pm

the man looked at Haylen and Thomas, "What are doing?, were are you taking me?" he asked, "You'll see" Thomas replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:23 pm

I ignored his questions and just took him to the holding cell, I was supposed to bring him.
"Too bad you can't value the greatest gift on earth." I siad, anger in my voice, as I closed the cell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next