Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:21 am

at the same time, Thomas finished his report and was walking down to Mac's office
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:13 am

I finished up at the same time, seeing Katrina walking up to the mother, Mac following her slowly I stopped in my tracks, watching them, but giving them some space to talk.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:31 am

Thomas walked up to Mac at the same time, "My report" he said to him
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:15 am

I took and nodded. "Thanks, Thomas." I said, while watching Katrina.
Sterling's mother looked at Katrina, wondering what the girl may want. Sterling turned around and smiled a little at Katrina.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:42 am

I smiled back at Sterling. "Hey Sweetness." I look at her mother and put my hand out to her. "I'm Katrina Taylor, I spoke with your daughter earlier. Ummmm This may seem a little weird, but I went through the same thing and I was hoping you would let me check in with Sterling from time to time." I say with hopeful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:38 pm

Sterling's mother studies Katrina for a moment and then smiled, shaking her hand.
"I see nothing wrong with that. Despite when she grows older and starts understand... she may need someone to talk to." she said. Sterling smiled.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Thomas nodded, then turned and walked back down the hall
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:10 pm

I walked into Mac's office, placing my report on his desk, as he saw me, he nodded and I walked back into my office, wanting to get some more paperwork done.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:00 pm

Thomas was doing the same, thinking about Sterling as he worked
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:24 am

I smiled at her. "Thank you Ma'am." I said and look at the little girl. "You can call me any time you need honey."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:44 am

Sterling smiled wide and her mother smiled a bit, too.
"Thank you, Miss Taylor." she said to Katrina.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:48 am

"Its Katrina." I say as I write my number down for the little girl and hand it too her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:46 am

"Okay. I'm Lynn" she said, as she watched Sterling taking the paper with the number on it. "Thank yous."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:09 pm

Sterling watched Katrina and her mom, at the same time, Thomas was finishing up with his work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)   One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

One abuse Vitim to another. (Thomas/Haylen/Mac)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11