Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas]   Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:51 pm

"Thomas, I'm glad you're here" I reply worried. "Umm, maybe you should check on your sister, It's important" I tell him, not wanting to tell him what's wrong with Haylen, I'm pretty sure Haylen wants to do that by herself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas]   Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:18 am

Thomas looked at Stella, hearing the urgency in her voice, he turned on a heal and walked out of the room, heading down to Haylen's office, hoping she was okay
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas]   Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:15 am

I was still just sitting there, staring onto the floor, thinking about what happened. This time it wasn't really about me, but I could need some help with that and though I did trust Stella and anyone else, no one was that close to me. I tried to understand what happened.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas]   Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:50 am

Thomas walked into the room and sat next to Haylen, "Who hurt you?" he asked gently, holding her hand at the same time, he had a feeling he was not going to like the answer
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas]   Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:53 am

"Basically I hurt myself protecting a family friend." I replied quietly, not looking up, but I was glad he was there.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas]   Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:54 am

Thomas nodded, "Tell me everything Haylen" he replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas]   Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:59 am

"I have the day off, to start... my parent's friend Michelle called me saying she wanted to see me and it was important. So I went to her place this morning. She told me, that her husband had been hurting her... for like... two years already." I said, looking up at him. "She wanted me to help her get away from him. I said I'd help her... he had been listening to our conversation without us knowing he was there..."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas]   Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:01 am

Thomas nodded, "And he walked in and attacked you two?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas]   Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:05 am

"He was about to attack her and I stepped in, keeping my promis to protect her. Didn't know he was that aggressive. I feel like I failed her. He got to her... and away." I replied, looking down again.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas]   Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:08 am

Thomas nodded, "Whats his name?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas]   Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:14 am

"Andrew. Andrew Michaels." I said and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas]   Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:17 am

Thomas looked at Haylen when she said that, he knew the name, "Were is Michelle?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas]   Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:26 am

"Hospital, guarded by two trained officer. I have a manhunt out for him already." I replied quietly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas]   Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:27 am

Thomas nodded, then got up and walked out of the room
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas]   Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:41 pm

"Thomas?" I called him, as he reached the door, having something on my mind, that I wanted him to know before he went and the fact that I called him Thomas instead of Tom, indicated it was serious, as I usually didn't call him that, very often.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas]   Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:31 pm

Thomas stopped and looked at Haylen, "Yes?" he asked, knowing that Haylen was not messing around at the moment
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas]   Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:23 am

"Can you promis me something? When you get him... don't be too hard in him, okay?" I asked him, looking at him seriously. I knew it sounded weird. "Sounds weird, I know..."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas]   Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:05 am

"Haylen, this lad harmed a member of family, I really don't have that option." Thomas replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas]   Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:24 am

"I swear to you, he's never been like that before. Something must have happened to make him like that. I just want to know what... and that he hurt me... that was my own fault." I replied quietly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas]   Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:15 pm

Thomas watched her, then nodded slowly, "I'll find out what happened" he replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas]   Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:19 pm

I looked up with a thankful small smile. "Thanks, bro." I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas]   Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:22 pm

Thomas smiled a bit, then turned and walked out of the room
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas]   Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:30 pm

I stayed in my office, not wanting to go anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas]   Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Thomas left the lab to go help find the guy that attacked Haylen
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas]   Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:39 pm

At the same time Michelle's husband got back to his home, thinking about what to do now. He was ashamed of himself. Never in his life has he touched a woman, but two years ago something got him off that track....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas]   Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Abusive Personality [Stella/Thomas]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next