Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] Empty
PostSubject: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:36 pm

On a Tuesday evening, about 7 pm:

I was in a small back alley near the Kelly's house, waiting for Thomas to arrive. It was getting dark already, but I didn't care.
About an hour ago I called him and asked to meet me there. I made sure that I was alone and no one would be there to hear us. I couldn't meet him at his office since he had a day off today and Shannon was already busy with another case, but I needed to talk to someone. Someone that I could trust.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:22 am

Thomas soon got to the location that Haylen told him to meet at, "Haylen, what is it?" he asked, getting down to business, however, he did not know what Haylen was going to tell him, all he knew was that it sounded urgent when he got her call
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:22 am

I looked up when he arrived.
"I need to tell you something and I was hoping you could help me..." I said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:37 pm

Thomas nodded, "Something wrong?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:46 pm

"Kinda." I replied with a frown. "Well, not that something's wrong with me but..." and then I tell him the story, why I wanted to meet him.
I was 16 when I witnessed how a big guy kidnapped a girl at my age. Sadly he saw me and took me, too. He took me and the other girl to a place outside the city and while I wasn't his actual victim I had to watch everything he did to the other girl, who at the end almost got killed. Luckily he was stupid enough to not take my cell phone and I could get us free.
Later I learned that he raped and killed two other girls. The girl who was kidnapped with me and raped as well, Natalie, killed herself shortly after the trial, knowing he got her pregnant.

"That guy, Alexander Mendez broke out of prison. The judge that handled the case called me earlier today. He's probably out of revenge and since I am the only witness left, he's probably after me. I'm gonna go and take the offer to be brought to a safe place out of town, but I need to ask you for a favor."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:58 pm

Thomas nodded as he listened to her, "What is it?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:00 pm

"Find him before he finds me again... if possible." I replied and was obviously scared about this guy, and I wasn't to be scared easily.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:55 pm

Thomas could tell that Haylen was scared, "I will use every means in power to find him." he replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:00 pm

I gave him a small smile.
"I knew I could count on you... that means a lot to me." I replied in truth.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:04 am

Thomas nodded, seeing her smile
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:00 am

"Before I gotta go... will you promise me something?" I asked, looking at him seriously.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:05 pm

"Anything Haylen" Thomas replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:12 pm

"Be careful." I said seriously, but really meaning it.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:29 pm

Thomas nodded, "I all ways am" he replied before leaving
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:33 pm

I smiled a little and watched him leave, before I turned and was picked up at the corner and taken to the house where I was staying the next few days, maybe weeks.

Meanwhile Alexander starts his research on me in his hiding spot.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:34 pm

at the same time, Thomas got to the crime lab and started to investigate the guy that was after Haylen
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:38 pm

I got the house and started to get familiar with my new surroundings. My parents house was watched by a patrol and so was my apartment in case he'd show up at any those places.

Alexander found out where I lived and where I worked. But luckily he didn't care about who I was close to.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:40 pm

Thomas continued to look into this guy, not liking what he found about him
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:45 pm

Alexander tried to find something how to get me. He called my office.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:54 pm

Thomas heard the phone ring, "Kelly" he answered, not knowing who was on the other end
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:58 pm

Alexander didn't expect someone else to answer my phone. "Well, actually I thought a beautiful woman would answer..." he said in a taunting way.
One little search and he knew who that Kelly guy on the phone was. He smiled evilly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:28 pm

Thomas got the hint, "You come anywhere near her or harm her in anyway the last face you will see on this Earth is mine." he replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:22 am

Alexander chuckled a little. "I thought you married, Detective?" he commented with the sound of a smug grin in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:14 pm

i was just on my way to ask Thomas something when i heard him talking on the phone.. that didn't sound good at all?! who was he talking to? and what was this about? i quietly listened to the conversation, without saying anything...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:35 pm

"I am, but the woman your after is a good friend of mine." Thomas replied, not seeing Lindsay as he spoke

Last edited by Thomas Kelly on Thu May 19, 2011 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next