Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trouble at the formal (Stella)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

Trouble at the formal (Stella) Empty
PostSubject: Trouble at the formal (Stella)   Trouble at the formal (Stella) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:13 pm

Sara and Sean walked into the New York Marriott's main ball room for their school's winter formal, being that they went to a catholic school, students had to fight hard for it, but they managed to compromise with the administration, upon entering, Sara saw her friends Leslie and Megan, the three chatted for a while while Sean went to get a table for them, after talking with her friends, she walked over and sat with Sean, dinner was served after she joined him, after eating, Sara danced with Sean for a while, after two songs, Sara excused herself to the bathroom, Sean nodded, then kissed her, Sara smiled at Sean, then walked off

on her way, she saw two men walking rather quickly to the guest elevators, the two men got on and went up, Sara noticed that one of them dropped a paper as they walked to the elevator, she walked over and picked it up, her detective instincts kicking in, quickly looking at it, Sara made her way to the bathroom, getting into one of the stalls, she got her phone out and took several photos of the paper, then sent them to Stella

"Stella, what do you make of this?"she sent via text message
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at the formal (Stella)   Trouble at the formal (Stella) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:55 pm

Stella was in her office waiting for a new case, She was done with her paperwork and actually wanted to go home, but her shift wasn't finished yet. She looks up when her phone starts buzzing.

I look at my phone, a photo and a message with it. 'Stella, what do you make of this?' I read what stands under the picture and look at the pic. hmmm what do I make of that? I think to myself and send it to my computer. "It looks like an escaping plan to me" I say out loud and text Sara back

'Where did you find that? it looks like and escaping plan to me'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at the formal (Stella)   Trouble at the formal (Stella) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:53 pm

Sara waited, then checked her phone when the message came through, 'I'm at the Marriott for my school's formal and saw a guy drop this when I was walking to the bathroom.' she sent back
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at the formal (Stella)   Trouble at the formal (Stella) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:38 pm

"You know their names? did they by accident touch a window? so you can take prints? you know their names?" I send back, hoping we can match it in the system
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at the formal (Stella)   Trouble at the formal (Stella) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:47 pm

'no, I've never seen these guys before' Sara sent back
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at the formal (Stella)   Trouble at the formal (Stella) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:48 pm

'Ok are only people from the school allowed in there? Maybe they are on the school pictures' Stella replies
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at the formal (Stella)   Trouble at the formal (Stella) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:08 pm

"Yes, only people from school are aloud into the ballroom area, these guys did not look like photographers" Sara sent back
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at the formal (Stella)   Trouble at the formal (Stella) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:40 pm

'you have the school's yearbook? So you can recognize them?' i reply
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at the formal (Stella)   Trouble at the formal (Stella) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:46 pm

Sara pulled up some of the school photos she had on her phone from the time her, Rachel, Leslie and Megan were to view the ballroom and the hotel for the dance, it was then she saw the two men, "They were here when my friends and I were viewing the ballroom two months ago" she replied, sending the photos to Stella, meanwhile, the two men were planing the the final parts of the heist
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at the formal (Stella)   Trouble at the formal (Stella) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:59 pm

'Thanks for the photo Sara, i'll try to find out who they are ok' I text back and rush to the lab
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at the formal (Stella)   Trouble at the formal (Stella) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:03 pm

'okay' Sara sent in reply, how ever, she could not wait, Sara left the bathroom and went out into the lobby and to the elevators, trying to remember what floor the men went to
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at the formal (Stella)   Trouble at the formal (Stella) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:11 pm

I walk to Adam and told him to run the photo through the system. Please let there be a match..
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at the formal (Stella)   Trouble at the formal (Stella) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:36 am

Adam nodded, then did so, at the same time, Sara got on the elevator and went up to the 10th floor of the hotel
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at the formal (Stella)   Trouble at the formal (Stella) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:25 pm

After almost 15 minutes Adam got a hit in the database. The handwriting next to the map was a match to one of the most wanted criminal in the state NEW YORK. Someone you rather don't meet at the formal on school.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at the formal (Stella)   Trouble at the formal (Stella) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:27 am

back at the hotel, Sara got off on the floor that the criminals were and started to walk around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at the formal (Stella)   Trouble at the formal (Stella) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble at the formal (Stella)
Page 1 of 1