Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:33 pm

Thomas put his phone back, then got to work with what was laid out on the table
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:11 pm

Meanwhile Alexander changed his plan to go after Thomas and was on his way back to his hiding spot to get ready and head over to the house I was staying at. His 'friend' on the inside had done a good job, finding where I was and had been paid with his death.
The note Alexander left on Thomas' car said 'You can't protect her.' and he was sure that was the truth.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:54 pm

"wasn't that just a picture of your car that Haylen sent?" I asked Thomas.. "wait.. does that mean he's here? been here?" Sharing my thoughts out loud.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:21 pm

Thomas looked at Lindsay, "It does" he replied, "And if believes that he can stop me, he is in for one terrible shock." Thomas added, he still didn't know of the man on the inside
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:08 pm

At the same time Alexander was already on his way to the house I was staying at, planning to find his way inside. He used the fact that it was dark already and he was dressed like one of the men protecting me. He had a good idea of how to get inside.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:22 am

meanwhile, Thomas got a call that one of the officers that was to be guarding Haylen did not report in, Thomas felt his blood run cold, "Lindsay, we have to get over to the safe house." he told her after hanging up
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:26 am

At that time I had a strange feeling. Something wasn't quite right, so I put my guitar away and stay quiet, my senses on alert for anything that was out of the ordinary. I felt like I heard a door or something, but when I got up and turned around I frzoe in my tracks.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 4:20 pm

Thomas ran out of the room and down the hall, trying to get ahold of Haylen, but was not having much luck, at the same time, Alexander looked at Haylen, "Hello" he said to her in a slightly sinister way
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:25 pm

I quickly composed myself and looked at him. "Hi." I said, hearing my phone ringing in my pocket, instantly knowing it was Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:12 pm

"Come on, pick up" Thomas said as he got to his car
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:17 pm

I reached for my phone as it rang, but was stopped by Alexander grabbing me roughly.
"What do you think you're doin'?" he hissed and I tried to get my arm free.
"Let me go you son of a bitch!" I hissed.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Thomas soon got Haylen's message system, he redialed, then tried again, Alexander smiled a bit at Haylen, then dragged her into one of the rooms
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:33 pm

I fought back as best as I could, making it hard for him to drag me. I knew he was stronger, but I still had to try.
"What the hell do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:38 pm

"You know what I want Haylen" Alexander said in reply, at the same time, Thomas stopped calling her and set his phone down
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:51 pm

I glared at him. "You're not going to get it." I said and used the chance I had to kick him and get up to run.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:09 pm

Alexander took that blow, then chanced after Haylen
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:15 pm

Actually not knowing where to go, I got my phone, wincing when I saw the missed calls and dialed the very familiar number, hoping to get a hold of Thomas before Alexander would get me again.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:18 pm

Thomas picked his phone up, seeing the number, "Haylen, you okay?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:21 pm

I was on the way to the kitchen, knowing there were the only weapons I could use if necessary.
"I've got an unexpected visitor...." I said, looking at the door behind me and turn around a knife in my hand behind my back. "and a problem." I added, seeing Alexander approach.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:22 pm

"Its him isn't?" Thomas asked as he picked up the pace
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:27 pm

"Yeah..." I replied shortly, while Alex walked up to me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:28 pm

"I'm almost there Haylen" Thomas replied, at the same time, Alexander lunged forward at Haylen
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:31 pm

At the same time I moved, hitting him with the knife, not killing him though, but slitting his arm and tried to get past him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:32 pm

"GAH" Alexander yelled out, he then spun and hit Haylen hard on her face
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:36 pm

That made me cry out a little and I stepped back, sadly my back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next