Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fairwell Bill (Mac)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

Fairwell Bill (Mac) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairwell Bill (Mac)   Fairwell Bill (Mac) - Page 5 EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:23 pm

I suck it up and turn to look at him. "What Mac?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Fairwell Bill (Mac)   Fairwell Bill (Mac) - Page 5 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:09 pm

I just shake my head a little and sigh.
"Nothing, I'm just being me, the one always being there if needed. And you don't have hide feeling that are better shown to someone." I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Fairwell Bill (Mac)   Fairwell Bill (Mac) - Page 5 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:25 pm

"Weakness is better show? I wasn't raised to show weakness Mac." I say to him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Fairwell Bill (Mac)   Fairwell Bill (Mac) - Page 5 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:16 pm

"I know that damn well, Katrina, but I don't see weakness if you're crying because your father died." I stood my ground, but in a gentle way, because I wasn't feeling like getting upset.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Fairwell Bill (Mac)   Fairwell Bill (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:58 am

I laugh a little. "My father? my father? when did he ever act like a father to me?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Fairwell Bill (Mac)   Fairwell Bill (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:52 am

"I know he didn't lately, but he still is and I can see it gets to you, Katrina. I thought you knew you could trust me enough to know I'd never think you're weak." I said with a hint of sadness in my tone.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Fairwell Bill (Mac)   Fairwell Bill (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:55 am

"I know I can trust you Mac, but I don't trust myself ok?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Fairwell Bill (Mac)   Fairwell Bill (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:57 am

"Okay, fine. I'll be downstairs if you need me." I said and start walking to the door.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Fairwell Bill (Mac)   Fairwell Bill (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:59 am

"Alright." I say and watch him leave.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Fairwell Bill (Mac)   Fairwell Bill (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 10:58 am

I give her a small smile and then walk back down, where still a few people were.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Fairwell Bill (Mac)   Fairwell Bill (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:14 pm

I sit down on the bed and laid back for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Fairwell Bill (Mac)   Fairwell Bill (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 5:51 pm

Downstairs I was once again wrapped up in some conversations with a close friend of the family, remembering the old times, times before Bill started drinking. But the mood wasn't as light as it may sound.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Fairwell Bill (Mac)   Fairwell Bill (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:15 pm

"I still don't understand why Kat left her father like that." Stan said.
I walked down and look at them.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Fairwell Bill (Mac)   Fairwell Bill (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:35 pm

I heard her coming and looked at her with a somewhat frustrated expression.
"It's not my place to talk about it, Stan, but just let it be said, I may know more than I want to and she had good reasons and my support." I replied, making sure that I wasn't going to tell him the story, but that I stood behind my cousin.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Fairwell Bill (Mac)   Fairwell Bill (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:17 am

"She caused alot of trouble for him Mac."
I just shank my head and look at Mac.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Fairwell Bill (Mac)   Fairwell Bill (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:41 am

"I thought I made clear she had my support here, Stan." I said to him in a tone showing that I wasn't going to discuss this further. "And she had it for a reason, which I am not going to discuss."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Fairwell Bill (Mac)   Fairwell Bill (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:45 am

Stan looked a little angry. "What are you not going to discuss? Her drug problem? Her drinking problem? or this." Stan grabbed my arm and pulled up the wrist band showing the old cuts and two new ones.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Fairwell Bill (Mac)   Fairwell Bill (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:49 am

I gave him an angry stare, bit avoid looking at Katrina. I knew about her problems, but she had been doing much better with the Kelly's than she did here.
"That" I started "is something I'm not going to talk about. I already it's not my place. Maybe I know her better than you do, because I wouldn't talk about her like that."
I was upset by the way he treated her and I was letting that show. "Let her go."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Fairwell Bill (Mac)   Fairwell Bill (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:53 am

I pulled my arm away from Stan and Backhand him fast then run back up to my room. I can't believe he did that to me. I did so well on hiding that from Mac.
Stan growled and was about to go after her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Fairwell Bill (Mac)   Fairwell Bill (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:59 am

I grabbed his arm and shot him a warning look.
"I said leave her alone." I said quietly, but my voice cleary said he better didn't mess with me now.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Fairwell Bill (Mac)   Fairwell Bill (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:02 am

Stan pulled his arm away and walked out slamming the door.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Fairwell Bill (Mac)   Fairwell Bill (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:05 am

I didn't care about him slamming the door, to me it was only important that he left her alone. The way he grabbed her before wasn't to my liking and I was glad that he took the hint.
Since no one else was left I sighed and started to clean up a little, knowing that I better let Katrina some time to herself. I knew she was pissed and I feared me going up would make it even worse. But I was going up to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Fairwell Bill (Mac)   Fairwell Bill (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:08 am

I just laid in my old bed and cried for the first time since my dad died. Its wasn't just that I couldn't believe Stan did that I was trying to hind that from Mac.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Fairwell Bill (Mac)   Fairwell Bill (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:11 am

While I cleaned up the bit that was to be cleaned, I thought about the scene. I knew about most of her problems, though I've never seen the cuts, two looked new. It wasn't that I was mad at her, but I was worried, like I always was, I guess. She had her reason to hide it from me and I couldn't believe that Stan just served her on a silver plate for me like that.
Once I was done I slowly walked up the stairs and knocked on her door.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Fairwell Bill (Mac)   Fairwell Bill (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:15 am

I was crying to hard to answer, I just buried my face in to the pillow more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairwell Bill (Mac)   Fairwell Bill (Mac) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fairwell Bill (Mac)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: Religious places :: Graveyard-
Jump to: