Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shane Casy (Mac)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:36 pm

"Ryan Patrick, assistant curator" the woman replied, Thomas replied, then started processing
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:39 pm

I got my hands gloved up again and started to help him, taking a few pictures and looked for anything that could help us.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:46 pm

Thomas looked as well, finding a paper in Ryan's pants pocket, opening it up, it was a group of letters mixed about
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:50 pm

"Another puzzle?" I asked curiously, as I was documenting a fingerprint I found on the door handle.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:54 pm

"Aye" Thomas replied, looking at the letters, "Cothraige" he said out loud after a few seconds
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:08 pm

"That's old Irish for St. Patrick." I siad looking up from my task. Another piece of a prove that he was going after Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:43 pm

"Aye it is" Thomas replied, "How did you know?" he asked while looking up
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:45 am

"I remembered that from an old case I've been working on. The victim's wife was Irish." I replied, as I get the print off the handle and looked up.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:24 pm

Thomas nodded, "St. Patrick's Cathedral" he said to Mac, "I take it you have a print?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:45 pm

"Just bagged it." I said, putting it into my kid. "Let's hope it'll get us somewhere."

For a moment I just looked at him, thinking about what he said before, St. Patricks Cathedral... Probably the next place to find a hint, and hopefully not a dead body. "I hope we don't find another body there..."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:09 pm

"Aye" Thomas replied, a measure of anger in his voice as he walked out of the room
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:22 pm

I sighed a little, but I actually understood him. I finished up and then followed him outside, just as the M.E. took the body to the morgue.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:26 pm

outside, Thomas waited for Mac when his phone rang, "Kelly" he answered, "Hello detective, I see your on the right path." Shane replied, "Shane" Thomas said, hiding his anger, "What do you think of what I did for you?" Shane asked, "You want to know what I think?, your a coward, why don't you come out and face me like a man." Thomas replied

Last edited by Thomas Kelly on Wed May 04, 2011 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:27 pm

Hearing Thomas on the phone, saying that I figured Shane was taunting him, or at least trying. I could understand the anger Thomas was hiding but I know he felt, as I felt that, too.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:37 pm

Thomas could hear Shane laugh on the other end, "Patience, detective, patience, you will face me soon enough." he replied, "Just remember this Shane: Beware the fury of a patient man." Thomas replied, "Oh that is tough talk from you." Shane replied, "I bet your not that tough away way." he added, "Come out from your little hiding spot and found out, lad." Thomas said to him
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:40 pm

Shane laughed again and then the line went dead.
I looked at Thomas.
"Lemme guess... he's taunting you?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:46 pm

Thomas hung up, then recliped his phone to his belt, "He tried to" he replied, "Its going to take more then a few words for me to let lose at him." Thomas added
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:48 pm

I nodded. "I know that."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:49 pm

Thomas smiled a bit, then got back to business, "We better get to the cathedral."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:01 pm

I nodded in agreement and got to the car.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:05 pm

Thomas got in and drove them over there
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:12 pm

nce at the Cathedral I got out and instictly took the kit with me again.
"Let's see what he's done here." I said, a hint of anger against Shane in my voice, but also determination.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:17 pm

Thomas nodded as they walked in, inside, Thomas dipped his fingers in the Holy water and crossed himself, then walked to the front, were he knelt and crossed himself again, after standing up, he looked around, not seeing anything at first, until an arrow got his attention, "Mac, this way" he said
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:20 pm

I followed him to the front, in a respectful distance and as he called out to me, I was already on the way to him, having seen the arrow the moment he did.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:24 pm

Thomas walked in the direction the arrow pointed, a few steps later, he was at the Lady Chapel, he didn't see anything at first, until looking at the altar, "Iudas" he said out loud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shane Casy (Mac)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Crime lab-
Jump to: