Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shane Casy (Mac)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:56 pm

Thomas nodded, "Agreed" he replied, "They always taught us in the SAS to be ready for anything." Thomas added
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:00 pm

"A good thing to be taught. I learned the same thing." I replied, thinking back to my time with the Marines.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:02 pm

Thomas nodded, then got into the SUV and started it up
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:09 pm

I kept thinking about the case before, when we first dealt with Shane Casey and I hoped Sara was going to be okay, though I knew she could probably deal with Casey.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:13 pm

Thomas didn't say much as he drove over to the brewery

meanwhile, Shane looked at Sara, "You scared?" he taunted, "Of you?, no" Sara replied
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:16 pm

I didn't say much either, since there wasn't much to say, but I called for back up, which had to act carefully around the brewery, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:17 pm

Thomas listened to Mac as he made the call

Shane laughed at Sara as he paced back and forth
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:26 pm

I finished the call and put my phone away.
"I know he most certainly won't survive it if he hurt Sara." I said.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:28 pm

Thomas tightened his grip on the wheel, "No he won't" he replied, determination in his voice
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:31 pm

I nodded slowly.
"Well, you're definitely not his only opponent." I replied with the same determination.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:32 pm

Thomas nodded as he pulled up to the brewery, after parking, he got his gun out and starter to exit the suv
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:37 pm

I did the exact same thing, ready for everything.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:39 pm

Thomas got out and looked around, then walked to the front door, his gun out and to his side
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:40 am

I got into the building after him, carefully looking around. I then heard the sound of footsteps coming from the right side, where a big tank was situatated. I looked at Thomas and nodded to that direction.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:50 pm

Thomas looked at Mac, then in the direction he was pointing, Thomas looked back to Mac, then made a few hand signals before walking in that direction
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:57 pm

Thanks to my training and of course the normal training every police officer had to endure, I understood. Once Thomas was on his way I quickly made my way around the big tank and went into the direction of the foodsteps, too, just from the other side.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 5:07 pm

at the same time, Sara looked up and saw her father, hiding her releaf, she looked at Shane, "You know, my dad served in the British army." she said to him, "Oh really?" Shane asked, "Yea, he was one of the best." Sara replied, as she did this, Thomas moved into position, using his SAS and martial arts training, waiting for the right time to strike
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 5:15 pm

On the other side I was hiding in the shaddow, using the fact that this side of the building wasn't lightened. So I was almost perfectly hidden from view. I made a small, but not too noticeable sound, to let Thomas know I was ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 5:25 pm

Thomas heard it, then made the same sound, at the same time, he picked up a good sized rock and tossed it below and to the side, when it hit, Shane looked in that direction, as he looked, Thomas jumped down on him
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 5:31 pm

I got a little out of the shaddow, so Sara would see me, too and the observed them, ready to assist if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 5:37 pm

Thomas and Shane fought for the next few minutes, Thomas managed to punch Shane across the jaw, sending him back onto the floor, Thomas stood up and went to untie Sara, "DAD!" she screamed out, Thomas looked behind him in time to see Shane get up and aim a gun at him, "Say hi to the devil for me." Shane smirked, he was a bout to the pull the trigger when a shot rang out, Shane looked down at his chest, then back at Thomas, he was quicker on the draw, "You first" he replied as Shane fell to the ground dead
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:59 pm

I had fired a shot the same moment as Thomas did, but since Thomas' bullet hit faster, mine missed it's taget and just scratched Shane's forehead, before he fell.
I looked at Thomas and Sara.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:26 pm

Thomas got Sara untied, then helped her up off the chair, Sara put her arms around her dad after she stood up
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:44 pm

I watched them from my spot as I radioed for the SWAT people outside to get an ME inside.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Sara pulled back from her dad and looked at Shane's lifeless body, "Never come between an Irishmen and his children." she said out loud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shane Casy (Mac)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Crime lab-
Jump to: