Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shane Casy (Mac)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Shane Casy (Mac) Empty
PostSubject: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Thomas rubbed his eyes as he stood in front of the computer that was running a fingerprint search for him, he had received a photograph of him and his family but there was no address on the envelope, bringing it to the crime lab, he found on usable print on it, the run he was now running threw AFIS, Thomas looked away from the screen for a few seconds, then heard a beep, indicating the search was done, looking back at the screen, he was stunned at the image staring back at him, "Shane" he said out loud, a measure of anger in his voice, he could feel his grip tightening on the table in front of him
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Shane Casy (Mac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:18 pm

I had just closed a case and wanted to wrap it up, when I saw Thomas in front of the computer, his posture indicating that he wasn't happy with what he found. Wondering if I could help him I walked up to him.
"Who's the one making you that angry?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Shane Casy (Mac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:23 pm

Thomas looked at Mac, then turned the computer screen to him, "Shane's back" he replied
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Shane Casy (Mac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:02 pm

I sighed when I saw his face on the screen.
"And I take it not in a good way...?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Shane Casy (Mac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:59 pm

"No" Thomas replied, he then showed him the photograph, "Shane sent this to me" he added
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Shane Casy (Mac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:47 pm

I looked at the photo of Thomas and his family and arched my brows.
"Seems like he was watching you." I said thoughtfully. "Was this the only thing he sent?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Shane Casy (Mac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:02 pm

"No, he also sent this anagram" Thomas replied, handing a paper over to Mac
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Shane Casy (Mac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:06 pm

I took the paper from and looked at it, trying to find out what it said. From the case we first dealt with him I knew he was something like a genius when it came to puzzles and anagram stuff.
"Any idea what it means, yet?" I asked him, getting interested in all this, though I had a good idea what this meant for my friends.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Shane Casy (Mac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:11 pm

"Death by Ra" Thomas replied, "Ardith Bay was the alias used by the title character in the 1932 movie 'The Mummy.'" he added, having looked up the movie online, "But what does it mean?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Shane Casy (Mac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:32 pm

"What happens to Ardith Bay in that movie? And what does that Ra have to do with it?" I thought, more asking that thinking loud. "Maybe there is a connection."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Shane Casy (Mac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:37 pm

"Ra was the sun God of ancient Egypt and in the movie, the mummy was killed when the female protagonist remembered her past life in Egypt and called on the goddess Isis to protect her, at which point a beam of light came from the statue of Isis and burned the scroll that was used by the mummy, causing him to disintegrate." Thomas replied

Last edited by Thomas Kelly on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Shane Casy (Mac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:56 pm

"So he's going back to mythology... Egypt this time." I said and then thought about the previous puzzled he left. "I think we should try to determine who's the mummy in this case. Have you ever been in Egypt?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Shane Casy (Mac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:42 pm

"Only when I was in the Royal Irish Regiment." Thomas replied, "We were sent there just after I finished basic training." he added
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Shane Casy (Mac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:04 pm

I nodded as he spoke and thought for a moment.
"That light coming from the statue of Isis burning the mummy... I think it could replace fire." I said.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Shane Casy (Mac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:22 pm

Thomas nodded, "Isn't there an Ancient Egypt exhibit at the history museum?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Shane Casy (Mac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:37 pm

I looked at him, thinking.
"I believe there is." I said and went for a computer searching it just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Shane Casy (Mac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Thomas nodded as Mac did his search
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Shane Casy (Mac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:28 pm

"Well, you were right." I said as my search confirmed our guess.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Shane Casy (Mac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:36 pm

Thomas nodded, "We better go there, I have a feeling the next clue is there." he replied, while walking to the door
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Shane Casy (Mac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:16 am

Knowing Shane Casey I could only nod and follow him, changing my lab coat into my suit jacket once again.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Shane Casy (Mac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:31 pm

Thomas got to the elevator and pressed the down arrow, at the same time, he wondered what Shane wanted with him
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Shane Casy (Mac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:34 pm

Being in the elevator with him, I was thinking the same. He had his share with Danny and us, Thomas wasn't really a big deal for him. I started thinking that maybe it wasn't about anyone personal, but about my team as well, no matter who it was.
And while I was thinking about it, I was wondering what we would find.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Shane Casy (Mac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:55 pm

they soon got to the museum and into the Egypt exhibit, just inside the entrance was a painting of Ra and Isis, Thomas looked at it closely, two things caught his eye, "Anything seem out of place to you about this painting?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Shane Casy (Mac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:00 pm

I looked at the painting for a while. I felt something wasn't right about it, but not really knowing much about it, yet, I couldn't determine what it really was.
"I'm not really sure, to be honest." I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Shane Casy (Mac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:26 am

"The dog near the front is an Irish Wolfhound and the design on the shield is a shamrock." Thomas replied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shane Casy (Mac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Casy (Mac)   Shane Casy (Mac) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shane Casy (Mac)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Crime lab-
Jump to: