Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]

Go down 
+2
Henry McGeorge
Haylen Becall
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:37 pm

On a saturday afternoon I was on my way to the cinema, having Colleen and Erin with me this time.
It's been a while since I had time to do anything with the Kelly's and since there was a nice movie on the schedule which both girls wanted to see, I had asked Shannon and Thomas if I could take them with me, since I had a day off and loved to spend time with them.
Once at the cinema I bought the tickets and then we all went to the restroom, before the movie started. I was waiting outside the cabins for Colleen and Erin to get ready, when I heard suspicious noise coming from the reception area and carefully took a look out of the door.
There were at least four men with guns, forcing all people to go into the biggest showroom. I silently closed the door and kept quiet, Colleen and Erin now washing their hands and they looked at me, as they now heard the noise, too.
"Stay here and keep quiet." I told them quietly as I got my phone out and texted a message to Shannon.

"Need help at the cinema. Unknown number of men taking hostages. Seen at least 4 men with automatics. Staying in the restroom with the twins. Haylen."

I put my phone into the pocket of my jeans and get both girls close to me. In my mind I cursed the fact that I had my gun in my locker at work.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:12 pm

Henry was in the reception room when the attack happened, he was thereto just enjoy the day then when the attack happen he though "Great day." Sacrcasticly, and then he was led into the showroom, his gun was still in his pocket, and dropped it into a trash can to prevent it from being taken, e then hoped he might be able to go and get it latter.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:23 pm

upon getting the message, Shannon informed Thomas, the two of them then made their way out of the crime lab and to the cinema, back in the bathroom, Erin held onto Haylen, she was shaking a bit at the same time
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:32 pm

I held Erin close to me, same with Colleen, though she was a little harder to scare. I just wanted to make sure nothing happened to them, as it would kill me. Truth was that I, too, was afraid of being detected by the guys outside the room. They didn't come near yet, so that was good, but I had to be prepared for it.
I didn't know that Henry was in the cinema as well, so I just prayed that Shannon and Thomas would get here before we were detected. But if we were to be found I knew I'd protect both girls with my life.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:44 pm

Thomas and Shannon both got the cinema minutes later, Shannon had called in for back up at the same time, "Aunt Haylen, I'm scared" Erin said to Haylen in a hushed voice
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:52 pm

I looked at her, first not sure what to say.
"I know sweetie, me, too." I replied in the same hushed tone. "But together, we're gonna be fine."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Erin nodded, as did Colleen, at the same time, the four men had rounded up all the patrons, one looked outside, "COPS!" he called out, the leader of the group walked over and looked out, then nodded, "Good" he replied, out side, Shannon and Thomas met up with Mac and informed him of what was going on
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:42 pm

I heard them talking outside the room, not far from where I was I hiding with the girls. knowing that the police was already outside I hoped it wasn't going to take long.
I was still on alert knowing that we could be found any time, but there was no way out.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:49 pm

outside, a fifth member walked by, Erin whimpered, Colleen tried to keep her quiet, but it was to late, the woman walked in and saw them, "Hello" she said, "Boss, found three more, a woman and two girls." she said into her radio, "Keep them there" the boss replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:57 pm

Damn it. I thought as she found us.
I could try to take her down, but with her being armed and with me only having pepperspray in my purse and the girls to think about it was difficult to do something. A look at Erin told me, it was better to stay close to her and keep that woman away from them. But still I wasn't looking at her in a friendly way.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Outside I was talking to Thomas and Shannon.
"Knowing Haylen she'll keep the girls safe, no matter what, but we have to find a way to get in and take them down, without putting anyone in harms way." I said, thinking of a way to do that. The cinema was small so that could actually be useful.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:25 pm

Shannon and Thomas nodded, back in the side, the woman looked at Haylen, "Your kids?" she asked, Erin clung onto Haylen, Colleen was on the other side
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:30 pm

I held them both close, thinking about what to reply.
"What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:36 pm

Outside we were looking at a blue print of the cinema.
"Okay... so there is one back door, the only window is in the reception area, and one small window in each restroom. Those aren't useful, there too small, I guess. But we could try the back door." I said, looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:43 pm

the woman smiled at Haylen, "Pretty kids" she said in a mocking tone, outside, Thomas looked at the map, then nodded, "We will have to distract them" he said to Mac, "It would be even better if we entered from all sides at once." Shannon added
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:47 pm

I nodded at that suggestion.
"We have to be prepared that they know we're here. So I think entering from all sides is a good plan."
Inside Haylen just glared at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Shannon nodded, as did Thomas, "We better suit up" Thomas said to Shannon
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:44 am

I nodded in agreement and got ready for the job.
Inside Haylen kept Erin and Colleen close to her, but always kept an eye on the woman watching them, waiting for her turn to get free. She knew that the police was outside and knew that they probably enter the building from all sides possible and when that happened it was her turn.
Back to top Go down
Robert Langdon

Robert Langdon

Professor of Religious Iconology and Symbology

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:19 pm

Robert was in the cinema when the attack happened, he thought who the hell are these people.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:08 pm

Thomas and Shannon each got a vest on, then rejoined the rest of the officers, they were ready
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:14 pm

I kept an eye on the woman who was watching us and also kept Erin and Colleen close to me, promissing to protect them if anything should happen. There was no way that I would let anyone hurt them, I wouldn't even let anyone come close to them.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:18 pm

the woman continued to watch them, "Aunt Haylen, I have to go" Erin said to her, outside, the teams were going over the plan while Flack talked with the group's leader, keeping them distracted
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:21 pm

I was with the group that was going to enter the cinema through the back door, we reached it and waited for the rest to tell us they were ready.

Inside Haylen looked at Erin and then at the woman, who had been listening to what she said.
"Can she go, please?" she tried.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:26 pm

Thomas and Shannon were at the side door, waiting for the signal, back inside, the woman looked at Haylen, "Make it quick, and don't try anything." she replied, opening one of the stall doors
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:06 pm

I nodded and took both girls close to the stalls, letting Erin go inside. Inside she was safe with me waiting just outside the stall, keeping my senses sharp. I spied a set a handcuffs attached to her belt, a military knife, also attached to the belt and figured she'd have lots of ammo in every pocket, that was for ammo. She could also have another handgun hidden somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next