Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  Empty
PostSubject: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:12 pm

I walk in the CSI building with my wrist in a cast and look for Mac just my luck he's out on a job I turn the cornter and bump in to Thomas Kelly. "I'm so sorry sir." I say trying to getting up.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Thomas looked down at Katrina, then held his hand out to her, "Its okay lass" he replied, at the same time, he saw the cast on Katrina's wrist, "How did you break your wrist?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:18 pm

At the same time I step out of the elevator actually planning to get to the lab and process my evidence. When I see Katrina and Thomas I walk over to them.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:37 pm

Thomas looked over and saw Mac walking toward them, little did he know of what would happen in the next few seconds
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:40 pm

"Hey. What's up?" I asked them, noticing the cast on Katrina's wrists and instantly knew what might have happened, but I didn't want to call her on that in front of anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:43 pm

"Katrina just bumped into me as she was walking along." Thomas replied
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:54 am

I smile at Mac and lean over and kiss his cheek, then smile at Thomas. "I fell down and yea it broke."

Last edited by Katrina Taylor on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:07 am

Thomas nodded, something didn't sound right to him though, "What did you fall on?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:36 am

"I'm ummm..........don't really remember." I say a little unsure of my answer.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:59 am

Thomas watched, the way that Katrina responded raised a red flag with him, he took Katrina into his office
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:02 am

I'm a little worried right now. "Whats up" I ask trying to sound ok.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:06 am

once in his office and closing the door, Thomas looked at Katrina, "Is everything okay at your place?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:09 am

OK this is not good. "Yes sir. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:38 am

"I have a feeling that you have been abused" Thomas said to her gently, but firmly
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:59 am

My eyes widen and I think of a way out "My parents would never touch me." I say with a bit of an atuttide and go to walk out.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:49 am

"Katrina" Thomas called to her, not happy with the way she talked to him just now
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:17 am

I was a little worried that Thomas took her to his office and I'm not sure Katrina wanted to tell him what was going on at her home and what really happened. I mean, she didn't have to tell me, because I easily figured that out. But since I knew Thomas was a patient man with 4 daughters at home, he'd never do anything that could hurt her, though I hoped she'd come and see me afterwards, so I quietly made my way to the lab, that had his office in view, so I could check it every once a while, while analyzing my evidence. I just hoped Katrina was going to be okay.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:04 pm

Thomas stood in his office watching Katrina, wondering what she was going to do next after he spoke to her
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:23 pm

I turn and look at him. "What?!" I say with anger in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:48 am

Thomas kept his cool, "Katrina, what is going on?" he asked her
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:51 am

"Nothing God damn man!" I say opening the door and walking out.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:48 am

Thomas knew she was hiding something, he walked out of the office and followed her
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:52 am

I walk and feel him following me I stop and turn. "What the fuck do you want?!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:51 am

"Katrina, I know there is something your not telling me." Thomas said to her
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:01 pm

As I see both of them walking out of his office, Katrina obviously angry at Thomas I knew that she wasn't going to tell him anything. With a worried glance I walk out of the lab and up to them.
"Please, calm down, Kat, okay?" I said to her in a gentle, but firm tone. I wasn't sure if Thomas knew that she was my cousin, but I knew Katrina was someone who didn't trust other people easily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  Empty

Back to top Go down

A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next