Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have no idea how I got here [Thomas, the Kellys]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

I have no idea how I got here [Thomas, the Kellys] Empty
PostSubject: I have no idea how I got here [Thomas, the Kellys]   I have no idea how I got here [Thomas, the Kellys] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:16 pm

There I was, walking down the street to my brother's house, dressed in a light, decent summer dress. It was a wonderful evening, the sun was slowly setting, sending it's last, warming rays through the streets of New York. It was a little bit cool, but yet no need for me to put my sweater on, so I simply carried it with my handbag.
A smile came to my face when the soft summer breeze gently blew through my long, wavy hair, gently making it float in the wind. It had been the first real summer day after a long, cold winter and I really tried to enjoy it as much as possible, eager to get my natural tan back.
I was just about to round the last corner before the street Thomas' house was in, when suddenly someone grabbed me from behind, pressing a cloth soaked with chloroform onto my mouth and nose and taking me away when my world turned black. Fear creeped in. What was going to happen to me? Where was I taken? And who took me? Was this a silly joke or what?

Next thing I knew was waking up in the dark, freezing and sitting on the ground, somewhere outsite. I had no idea where I was, nor how I got there. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness and the moon was shining it's silvery light down onto the area around me, I recognized some shapes that looked like tomb stones. But was this real?
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea how I got here [Thomas, the Kellys]   I have no idea how I got here [Thomas, the Kellys] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:34 pm

Thomas checked his watch again, then looked to the door. Haylen should have been here by now he said to himself. Shannon could tell that he was worried. Thomas, what is it? she asked in Irish. Thomas looked at his wife when she said that to him. Haylen should have been here already he replied in kind. Shannon nodded a bit, knowing how protective Thomas was of his half sister. Thomas got his phone out and called Haylen, hoping she was okay. He was unaware of the fact that Haylen was grabbed by some nut case and was now sitting in the cemetery near their home.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea how I got here [Thomas, the Kellys]   I have no idea how I got here [Thomas, the Kellys] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:42 pm

Sitting on the cool ground, freezing I tried to move, looking for my seater, but I realized that my hands and feet were tied together. Just a little while later I heard footsteps coming closer and looked around, but I couldn't see anybody. I realized then, that my back was leaned against a tomb stone. It made me shudder. How disrespectful this actually was.
The from behind came a male voice.
"Don't like it much here, do you?" he snickered. Then the man, dressed fully in black, knelt down next to me, a knife in his hands, that he quickly held to my neck when I tried to move away.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea how I got here [Thomas, the Kellys]   I have no idea how I got here [Thomas, the Kellys] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:53 pm

The man watched her with a cold and empty look in his eyes as he held her neck. He then pressed the knife onto Haylen's cheek. "So innocent" he said in a robotic tone. At the same time, the phone in Haylen's handbag buzzed to indicate an incoming call. The man ignored it as he watched Haylen. Thomas sighed a bit as he listened to the ringing on his end, then to the voice mail message. "Haylen this is your brother, call when you get this." he said before hanging up.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea how I got here [Thomas, the Kellys]   I have no idea how I got here [Thomas, the Kellys] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:04 pm

I gave him an angry look. Innocent? Oh, he had no idea. Not the slightest idea whatsoever. But what could I do? My hands were tied and so were my feet. If I was to get myself free, I had to think of another way. But how?
I heard the buzzing of my phone in the handbag that lay just a few feet away and I was praying it was Thomas and that he would be alerted when I didn't answer. Well, I couldn't anyway, but he was my only hope right now.
"Innocent? Seriously?" I replied with a slight annoyed attitude. "Couldn't think of anything else? Like... what do you want with me in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea how I got here [Thomas, the Kellys]   I have no idea how I got here [Thomas, the Kellys] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:11 pm

The man continued to watch Haylen when she said that to him. The look on his face didn't change in the lest. "I have been watching you.....Hades will be pleased." he said to her, a chilling sound to his voice when he said that.

Back at the house, Thomas got the feeling that something was up. He told Shannon to call the station and get an APB out for Haylen. Shannon nodded a did so as Thomas got his gun, then headed out to find his half sister.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea how I got here [Thomas, the Kellys]   I have no idea how I got here [Thomas, the Kellys] EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:08 am

Hades... of course. Maybe I could get this guy out of his skin now. Of course I knew who Hades was, we had dealt with that sort of mythology in the lab before, so he was familiar, but that nutcase here didn't know that. But as I pondered the name and watched what he was doing, I came to realize that this actually wasn't just a random guy. It was actually the guy I was looking for. The suspect, or now knowingly the killer, of my latest case. If he knew that? Probably. If he was watching me, then he probably knew that. Maybe I had even talked to him before, just couldn't remember it?
"Hades? That your brother?" I asked in a bold tone, yet acting as if I had no clue what, or better who, Hades was.
Lets see what he does now....
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea how I got here [Thomas, the Kellys]   I have no idea how I got here [Thomas, the Kellys] EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:07 am

"Nice try detective" the man said to Haylen before tying a scarf over her mouth. At the same time, Thomas was out walking the area, looking for his half sister. If the person who took her harmed her in any way he would pull the guy apart like warm bread.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea how I got here [Thomas, the Kellys]   I have no idea how I got here [Thomas, the Kellys] EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:33 pm

I gave an angry huff in reply and bit his hand hard as he tried tying that scarf over my mouth. Why talking to me and then make me shut up? Then just don't talk to me in first place! Damn bastards. I wonder why I always end up on a cemetary with those scary guys. Can't they take me somewhere else?
An angry glare was in my eyes as I watched this guy, trying to kill me.

[OOC: why always a scarf after two lines? Would be nice if he let her without gagging.... it's a cemetary at night after all Wink]
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea how I got here [Thomas, the Kellys]   I have no idea how I got here [Thomas, the Kellys] EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:57 pm

The man watched her, then got back to working on the grave next to them. After a while, he reached over and pulled the scarf off Haylen's mouth. "Wouldn't do you any good to scream, no one is around anyway." he said to her. Thomas soon got to the graveyard and sighed a bit. "I forget how big this place is." he said to himself before walking in.

(ooc: force of habit Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea how I got here [Thomas, the Kellys]   I have no idea how I got here [Thomas, the Kellys] Empty

Back to top Go down

I have no idea how I got here [Thomas, the Kellys]
Page 1 of 1