Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Orleans [Mac]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

New Orleans [Mac] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Orleans [Mac]   New Orleans [Mac] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:45 pm

But I grab your hand and keep you from walking away just like that. I know I might catch a slap in my face cause by what I do now, but I just needed to do it right now, before my chance walks away like that. And so, when you're forced to turn around again I kiss you.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans [Mac]   New Orleans [Mac] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:55 pm

I feel him grabbing my hand, I have to turn around while I look at him and wonder what he's doing. before I know it he kisses me. what the heck... I look at him in shock
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans [Mac]   New Orleans [Mac] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Probably I look just as shocked as she does. Why the hell did you do that? Oh right, to keep her from walking away... well done, you're dead Mac. I think but I'm not able to say anything. I just look at you, but my eyes tell the story.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans [Mac]   New Orleans [Mac] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:10 pm

I can't say anything right now just stare at him. Why did he do that? he showed me enough times that he's not interested why kissing me now. wait... "Mac if this is to keep me in NYC I can tell you it's not gonna work you are only pushing me away like this!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans [Mac]   New Orleans [Mac] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:19 pm

"It wasn't to keep you here, Stella. You already said you'll stay. I did it because I meant it, but maybe I should have stayed in my save shell, that one I crawled into after Claire died. All I am rewarded with when I dare to come out seems to be getting even more hurt. But fine, I get it!" I say now obviously upset and turn to leave, again. I'm done fighting this battle.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans [Mac]   New Orleans [Mac] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:29 pm

"MAC TAYLOR!" I yell through the street so you can hear it loud and clear. I quickly follow you, grab your arm and turn you around "Your timing is terrible Mac, you know I love you and I thought I showed it enough time and you never acted on it and now you're saying you meant it! how do you expect me to believe that? now you act like i've hurt you.. imagine how many times you've hurt me..." I whisper so no one can hear it but still have frustration in my voice
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans [Mac]   New Orleans [Mac] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:33 pm

I just look at you, remose and love in my eye.
"I'm sorry Stella. I... I never wanted to hurt you... now you know why I said I was a coward. Never dared to come out of my shell, afraid to loose you." I say only loud enough for her to hear.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans [Mac]   New Orleans [Mac] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:41 pm

"you are such an idiot Mac Taylor" I say frustrated. I take your face between my hands and press my lips against yours not caring about the people on the street
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans [Mac]   New Orleans [Mac] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:50 pm

I actually find myself to be glad that it turned out like that, though I'm sure it's far from over. I'll get my ass kicked properly later. I'm sure, but right now I am captured in a kiss I never want to end and much like Stella I don't care about the people around us.
"I know." I say when I pull back in need of air.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans [Mac]   New Orleans [Mac] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:53 pm

I pull away and look at you, still pissed off "I'm going home now"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans [Mac]   New Orleans [Mac] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:54 pm

"I knew you would say that." I say but still in a sad tone.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans [Mac]   New Orleans [Mac] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:59 pm

"because you deserve to hear it Mac! This is not over and you know it" I look at you with a frown
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans [Mac]   New Orleans [Mac] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:05 pm

"I know, but you don't need to yell at me." I say quietly. and what on earth do I do now?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans [Mac]   New Orleans [Mac] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:10 pm

"Oh I have all the right to yell at you Mac Taylor" I say quietly but yet still frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans [Mac]   New Orleans [Mac] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:12 pm

"Yes you do, but I don't like the fact that you're yelling at me neither do I like the fact that we're still standing in the middle of NYC while you do that." I say seriously.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans [Mac]   New Orleans [Mac] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:21 pm

"Well you asked for it!" I say with an angry, red, covered in tears face
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans [Mac]   New Orleans [Mac] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:24 pm

"I did." I say and pull you into a hug to give you first of all some comfort and secondly keep your face up to the public, because I care that you don't loose your strength in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans [Mac]   New Orleans [Mac] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:29 pm

I bury my face in neck while I swallow the rest of my tears away. "Mac I have to go" I whisper
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans [Mac]   New Orleans [Mac] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:30 pm

"Are you sure?" I ask still hurt to see you like that but mentally kicking my ass.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans [Mac]   New Orleans [Mac] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:36 pm

"I don't want to stay here, neither do I want to go back to the lab so I'm going home." I pull away and put my sunglasses on so nobody can see my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans [Mac]   New Orleans [Mac] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:38 pm

"Wish I didn't have to leave you right now."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans [Mac]   New Orleans [Mac] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:45 pm

"Normally I would have said that you can come with me but right now I don't think that's such a good idea"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans [Mac]   New Orleans [Mac] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:48 pm

"Figured as much, but still don't want to leave you alone. I don't wanna make the same mistake twice." I say seriously. "Besides I'm still afraid you could just walk out of my life for good."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans [Mac]   New Orleans [Mac] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:53 pm

I frown and look down to the ground. "then I'll have to come with you. the no men in my apartment rule is also for you now..." I say quietly
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans [Mac]   New Orleans [Mac] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:55 pm

"As long as I won't loose you for good, I can live with that." I say and offer my arm for you to take.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans [Mac]   New Orleans [Mac] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Orleans [Mac]
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next