Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]

Go down 
+2
John Walter
Haylen Becall
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:24 pm

"Then just pray nothing happened yet." I said and frowned.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:27 pm

Thomas nodded, he didn't let it show, but he was worried, with out saying anything, he turned and headed back home
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Although he didn't show it, I knew he was worried and so I followed him, feeling obligated to be there if needed.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:39 pm

Thomas ran back to his place, beating swat there, he entered the place with his gun up and ready
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:45 pm

In a respectful distance I followed him inside. The house seemed to be quiet.
"Anything out of order?" I asked him, knowing that he knew his home much better than I did.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:32 pm

"No" Thomas whispered back, he looked around, everything was in order, he moved further into the house when a faint cry got his attention, "Upstairs" he said to Mac
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:29 pm

I nod at Thomas, gun ready and followed him upstairs, careful not to make any sounds.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:16 am

Thomas made his way up the steps, falling back on his military training as he kept his gun out in front of him, as he got closer to the top, he heard a man's voice, "Shut up" he said, he was talking to Erin, who was crying softly, Thomas felt rage building in him, but he kept his cool for now
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:30 am

Following Thomas John heird a sound up stair. "Tom I'll get my sniper rifle and take a sniper position, just give me a signal to shoot and I'll eliminate the target."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:03 am

Thomas looked at John, "John, watch the background, Shannon and I's kids are in the room." he replied

Last edited by Thomas Kelly on Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:18 am

"Thats not good." said John
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:33 am

I looked at John and Thomas, thinking of a way to solve the situation.
"Any chance to get up here from the outside Tom?" I asked, thinking that we might get a chance to surprise that guy.
Pretty much like Thomas, that I'm sure about, I felt anger growing inside as the man upstairs spoke to Erin. She shouldn't experience this, non of the girls should.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:38 pm

Thomas looked at Mac, "No there isn't" he replied, he then turned back to the room, hearing the man slap Erin, that was it, Thomas made his way to the door and prepared to enter
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:57 pm

I heard the noise from inside, also and followed Tom's example. There wasn't any chance that I leave him fighting for his own now, not to mention that his girls were inside and he was someone I cared about, just as much as I cared about all my team members. I gave him a small nod.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:49 pm

Thomas nodded back, then looked into the room, Sara saw him, but kept quiet, "WHO ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!" the man shouted at her, Erin flinched when he did, "Me" Thomas said to him, the man looked at Thomas, then raised his gun, but Thomas was faster, getting a shot off that hit him dead center in the chest
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Right behind Thomas I made my way into the room, the man in front of us going down.
"Thank god..." I said in relief and then looked at the girls and then back at Thomas.
"You're okay?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:39 pm

Thomas checked the body, he was dead, then holstered his gun, Erin looked at Mac, tears in her eyes, "I'm not okay" she said
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:43 pm

"What did he do to you?" I asked, kneeling besides Erin, my gun already put away. I look up at Sara who had been quiet all the time and the back at Erin.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:51 pm

Thomas cut the rope off Sara's, Erin's, and Colleen's hands, Bridgett was still in her crib and unharmed, "He hurt us" Erin said
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:57 pm

"It's okay, sweet girl. He can't ever hurt you again. You're a tough young lady." I told her, almost feeling like pulling her into a hug, but that was her fathers job and I didn't want to take that from him, but I gently stoke her cheek and gave her a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:01 pm

a smile tugged at Erin's lips when Mac said that to her, at the same time, Thomas called for back up, when he was done, he picked Erin up and held her close to him
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:04 pm

I watched Thomas and smiled a bit and then looked at Sara, who still was quiet.
"You okay Sara?" I asked her, placing my hand on her shoulder.
They shouldn't have ever seen that. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:09 pm

Sara looked at Mac, then nodded, "I am" she replied, being the oldest child, she had to be strong for her sisters
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:11 pm

And knowing that Mac gave her brief hug and placed a kiss on her cheek.
"You're a tough young lady, too." he whispered into her ear before he pulled away, about to leave the room to give them some privacy.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Sara smiled abit, then helped Thomas with her sisters, going to get Bridgett from her crib, at the same time, Shannon came home, Thomas led the kids down to her, after talking, Thomas took them to a hotel for the night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next