Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]

Go down 
+2
John Walter
Haylen Becall
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:14 pm

hearing what Haylen said, then the man who took her, I ran over to the cemetery that was near were we lived, I hoped Haylen was okay
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:16 pm

"Yes he is" Shannon replied as she walked out, setting the alarm at the same time after closing and locking the door
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:17 pm

"I'm there. Be careful on your way here, ok?" I said to Shannon before I hung up with her.
I was now getting out of the car and huried toward the cementary seeing that someone was already there. I figured it might be Thomas so I hurried toward him.
"Thomas!" I called quietly wanting to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:29 pm

"I will" Shannon replied, meanwhile, I heard Mac and turned to look at him, I staid were I was
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:33 pm

"Did you have any news?" I asked him as I reached him. "I've traced her cell and found it here in the cementary." I said and then heard some noise coming from inside. It was definitely a cry from a woman.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:36 pm

I was still trying to fight my kidnapper but he was just too strong and with my feet tied together I couldn't even run from him. When he suddenly hit me again, I cried and then stayed quiet, as he bound my arms together again, this time so tight that it hurt.
"One mor thing like that and you're dead." he hissed angrily. "That also happens if he doesn't show up."
He than forced a cloth between my lips and teeth and bound it around my head to keep me quiet.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:40 pm

"No I don't" I reply when the cry was heard, I turn and run in that direction, it sounded like Haylen, "HAYLEN" I yell out
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:45 pm

"Lets go inside." I said and made my way over to the door, him following and then I let him go first.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:52 pm

Thomas went in, gun out, at the same time, Shannon made her way into the cemetery, looking around as well
Back to top Go down
Kayla Marshell

Kayla Marshell

Det. Kayla Marshell

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:55 pm

Kayla saw the NYPD cars outside the place she decided to reverse so she didnt have to help not that she didnt want to she was worried about Faith being mad being late
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.co.uk/Jessiebabes95
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:57 pm

I heard the the door opening and heard some footsteps. My kidnapper pulled out a gun and pressed it to my temple as he jerked me upright, after freeing my legs. He dragged me forward to what I think must be the entrance´, the room lightened by a few candles. I try to kick the man behind me and hit him in the leg causing him to loose his balance and grib around me, but the gun fired a shot that luckily missed me a few inches, but I lost my footage and land on my knees.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:11 pm

Thomas heard the shot and ran to the room, Shannon ran over as well from were she was, not seeing Kayla as she ran across the cemetery, Thomas saw the man holding Haylen, "Let her go!" he shouted
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:15 pm

I followed Thomas and Shannon, but let Thomas talk to the man holding Haylen.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:17 pm

"TOM!!!!" I tried to yell, but am remembered of my gag so again tried to fight my attacker´, but this time I'm not able to do anything.
"Welcome, Detective Kelly. Remember me?" the man hissed, still holding me captive. All I knew was that he wanted revenge, because he was ´sent to prison by Thomas and Shannon. Even though I learned a lot at the Police academy my eyes now hold fear and tears.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:28 pm

Thomas looked at the man as Shannon came in behind him, "Alexi" he said, venom dripping from his voice, Shannon was just as disgusted
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:31 pm

"So you didn't forget me." the man hissed and I was still struggling in his grasp, causing him to thighten his grip around my waist and I whince slightly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:35 pm

"Alexi, let her go" Thomas said to him, "This is between you and me, lad."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:42 pm

"What would I have against you if I let her go? I want you to suffer, just like I had all these years in prison. Was hard to get this lass." he said and I just kept quiet my eyes still filled with fear and tears. Sorry Tom... I thought.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:46 pm

Thomas winked at Haylen, Shannon stood next to her husband, "Alexi, you harm her and I swear I will rip your guts out." Shannon said, rage in her voice
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:52 pm

I see Thomas' wink at me and calm down a little but I also hear Shannon's angry voice.
"See whose there. I didn't know you'd care that much." Alexi hissed, but pulled me a few feet back with him, while I noticed that someone sneaked behind us, hidden by darkness.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:00 am

it was Shannon, trying to cut off Alexi's path of escape
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:06 am

"What ya gonna do if I don't let her go? Ya know, I could kill her right away and let you watch." Alexi's evil voice haunts and I whince at his words.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:15 am

Thomas had a bead on Alexi's forehead, "I have a clear shot at your head Alexi." he said, "So do I" Shannon added
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:21 am

"Damn it." he cursed and all of a sudden he pushed me to the ground and ran away into the back of the cementary where I heard Shannon's voice coming from. "Stupid ass." I thought as a tear escaped my eyes and I try to get onto my feet, but didn't manage to.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:24 am

Right after that guy pushed Haylen I started to follow him, knowing that Shannon was behind him I didn't have to hurry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next