Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]

Go down 
+2
John Walter
Haylen Becall
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:25 am

Thomas caught Haylen as Shannon ran after Alexi, "I got you lass" Thomas said to her, he got his knife out and cut the rope off Haylen's wrists, then removed the gag
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:34 am

"Sorry..." I said and whiped the tears off my face, still freezing a little, my hair still a little wet and I felt myself slightly shivering.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:41 am

Thomas got his coat off and wrapped it around her, "Your safe now lass" he said to her, out side, Shannon caught up with Alexi
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:45 am

And right behind Shannon followed Mac while I look up at Thomas and nod thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:46 am

Thomas picked Haylen up and carried her outside, at the same time, Shannon drew down on Alexi, "FREEZE!" she yelled
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:49 am

And Alexi stopped in surprise but raised his gun.
"Thanks... shouldn't have walked that way..." I said to Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:51 am

Shannon, reacting fast, shot first, hitting Alexi in the chest, Thomas dropped to the ground, covering Haylen and aiming his gun in the direction of the shot
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:46 am

While everyone was talking John had a sniper aimed at Alexi in case things got out of hand, but it did not, after everything was over John stepped out and said:"Well done, look's like you could have handled it all by yourselves, I was here the entire time.''
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:05 am

"Thank goodness... Tom, who is... was this guy?" I asked confused, glad that it was over now.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:19 am

"Me, too, John. Well done Shannon." I said and put my gun away and walk over to Haylen and Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Shannon nodded, then holstered her gun, "Alexi Romano, he murdered several people in ways you don't want to hear about." Thomas said to Haylen
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:38 pm

"Maybe I don't... I've learned enough about his ways to treat a woman, thanks. I'm sorry I got you all into this mess." I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:42 pm

Thomas put his arm around Haylen, "Its not your fault" he said to her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:47 pm

"I know... just keep wondering why he got after me..." I said and then looked up.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:54 pm

Thomas nodded, "When I arrested him, Alexi vowed to come after Shannon and I by using someone who was close us." he added, at the same time, looked at Mac, "Mac, get SWAT over to Shannon and I's place." he said
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:56 pm

"In some way I'm glad it was me insead one of your girls..." I said.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:57 pm

"I'm on it." I said to Thomas and went to make the arrangements.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:58 pm

Thomas nodded, Shannon looked at him, seeing the look on his face, she knew what was going on
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:03 pm

I watched Shannon and Thomas exchange looks, but I wasn't really able to get what was going on so I kept quiet, not to mention that my head was still pounding, making it harder to think.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:05 pm

Thomas looked back at Haylen, then got her to the EMTs that had arrived, at the same time, the MEs got Alexi's body out of the cemetery
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:07 pm

"Thanks." I offered. There wasn't much more I could think of, but I whinced slightly at my pounding head.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:10 pm

"Your welcome" Thomas replied, at the same time, Shannon came over, Thomas backed off and let her sit with Haylen
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:14 pm

I watchen Tom backing off and let Shannon sit by me, while the Paramedics tend to whatever they had to tend to. I was still a little cold.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:16 pm

In the meantime I had a SWAT team heading for the Kelly residence and then walk over to Thomas.
"Think he's got someone at your house?" I asked him in concern.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:21 pm

Thomas looked at Mac, "I do, Alexi never worked alone." he replied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]   Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kidnapped [Thomas, Shannon, everyone]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next