Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After a visit to the café [Mac]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

After a visit to the café [Mac] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a visit to the café [Mac]   After a visit to the café [Mac] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:25 pm

"oh no I don't mind go ahead, what time will we meet again?"

I don't mind Mac not coming with me, he doesn't know what I need so it would be useless for him.

now Mac was talking about big steps our places and does he want to move in together?

"You mean moving in together?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: After a visit to the café [Mac]   After a visit to the café [Mac] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:32 pm

-As soon as you have finished except if you don't want to pass the whole day with me...

I blossomed. My cheeks must be as red as tomatoes.

-Ur.. Yeah... In a way that means that...
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: After a visit to the café [Mac]   After a visit to the café [Mac] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:46 pm

"I'll call you when I'm done and moving in together huh, We haven't... well we didn't even... I mean isn't it a little too fast, It... it's not that I don't want to, but I mean well.. I... we... well I don't know what to say"

I was confused, I really didn't expect that question so quick but it's not that I don't want to but....we didn't well you know...
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: After a visit to the café [Mac]   After a visit to the café [Mac] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:43 pm

-I understand what you mean... At first I was just wondering if we were going to spend one night here and the other in my house or if we were going to choose one place... But choosing 's like deciding to move in I guess...

I did not want to embarass her so ot embarassed me too.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: After a visit to the café [Mac]   After a visit to the café [Mac] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:54 pm

"yeah okay, So we stay at you place tonight?"

I replied still a little confused and well also a little embarrassed.
really had no idea what to say further, I mean Mac takes is really serious. I'm glad about that, but wow I never expected him to be that quick.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: After a visit to the café [Mac]   After a visit to the café [Mac] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:28 am

-That's as you want... First I just wondered if I would have to let stuffs here or if it would always be at my home... No matter if you prefer we sleep here...

I was felling Stella was embarassed and I did not really know what to say to make her feel in an other way.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: After a visit to the café [Mac]   After a visit to the café [Mac] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:33 am

"euhh yeah that's fine, feel free to take whatever you want and make it feels like home"

It feels a little weird to have mac's stuff here, but I like it somehow.
I only hope he isn't such a man who let all his stuff behind and make me clean it!
but I don't expect that from Mac.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: After a visit to the café [Mac]   After a visit to the café [Mac] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:50 am

-Thank you.

I finished my cup of coffee. Then I turned to her. Smiling I dropped her a kiss on the corner of her lips and then moved to go to bring back the cup to the kitchen and to take my clothes.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: After a visit to the café [Mac]   After a visit to the café [Mac] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:19 am

So many feeling rush through my body, I want him to kiss me again until the moon comes up I want him to hold me 'til the stars appear. I want him to stay with me 'till I die. I would go through fire to save him, swim through the ocean to find him, run through the jungle to stay with him. I love him so much, nobody and nothing can make that feeling go away
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: After a visit to the café [Mac]   After a visit to the café [Mac] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:24 pm

I came back wearing my trousers. I had my shirt in my hands. She was always in the bed but I was not sure she had seen me. I did not say anything, I did not want to break this magic moment.

She was so beautiful. I could not believe such a wonderful woman fell in love with me.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Burn

Aiden Burn

Aiden Burn

PostSubject: Re: After a visit to the café [Mac]   After a visit to the café [Mac] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:06 pm

And then Aiden come's in the house of Stella because she got a key from her a couple of years ago. And see's Mac in the room almost naked with his shirt in his hand, and Stella's sleeping on the bed. Aiden hears a hard snore. Aiden walked laughing out of the room
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: After a visit to the café [Mac]   After a visit to the café [Mac] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:13 pm

I heard to the door. I looked at it and then saw Aidan. I blushed a little. I could not move. I was so embarassed. She walked out laughing. I turned to Stella.

-Stella, there's Aidan...

I could not say more... I was so much surprised. What was she going to think about us ?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: After a visit to the café [Mac]   After a visit to the café [Mac] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:18 pm

I lift up my head and turned to Mac

"Aiden? what is she doing here and oh gosh"

I see Mac standing in his underwear, did that mean Aiden came in our bedroom and saw him?
I'll kill her! She isn't allowed to see him in his trousers and WITHOUT shirt! he's mine!

Last edited by Stella Bonasera on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aiden Burn

Aiden Burn

Aiden Burn

PostSubject: Re: After a visit to the café [Mac]   After a visit to the café [Mac] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:22 pm

When I walked back I still laughed. I don't wanna say something. Maybe tomorrow at the lab...
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: After a visit to the café [Mac]   After a visit to the café [Mac] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:24 pm

I jump of the bed as I see Aiden. I walk up to her, I don't care if she sees me in my PJ!
She's going out of here!

"Aiden what are you doing here for Christ sake?"
Back to top Go down
Aiden Burn

Aiden Burn

Aiden Burn

PostSubject: Re: After a visit to the café [Mac]   After a visit to the café [Mac] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:32 pm

I turn arround and see Stella in her PJs. I can not hold my laugh and say: your phone was turned off wanted to check on you because it's not like you... But it's allright I'm going allready, because I saw everything was perfect.. There is a death body in Central Park if you're ready maybe you can help. And ask Mac to, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: After a visit to the café [Mac]   After a visit to the café [Mac] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:38 pm

I finally managed to move and I put my shirt. Then I followed Stella. She asked us for going to work.

-Aiden that's our day off. We cannot come.

I was not very nice in my way to talk to her but she should not have seen us.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: After a visit to the café [Mac]   After a visit to the café [Mac] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:39 pm

"Oh and then you thought let’s stop by and just walk in? never thought about KNOCKING? Mac and I aren't going anywhere we're having a free day and that stands in the system if you just checked that, you would have know that we have a day off! It's your vic and you are going to solve it yourself! and don't you dare to even consider us this weekend or I put a bullet between your eyes"

I'm so angry that I couldn't stop myself from saying that
Back to top Go down
Aiden Burn

Aiden Burn

Aiden Burn

PostSubject: Re: After a visit to the café [Mac]   After a visit to the café [Mac] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:42 pm

Aiden gets very mad to hear the voice of Mac, I'm sorry but on the bord there was no note that you guys had a day off. But it doesn't matter. I'm going to the body. Bye
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: After a visit to the café [Mac]   After a visit to the café [Mac] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:45 pm

"COMPUTER SYSTEM SMARTASS!"

I walk after Aiden and slam the door shut as she walked out of the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: After a visit to the café [Mac]   After a visit to the café [Mac] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:48 pm

I looked at Stella : that was a while since I had not seen her such angry.
I come to her but I did not what to say. Would Aiden keep that secret ?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: After a visit to the café [Mac]   After a visit to the café [Mac] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:53 pm

"Great! in less than an hour the whole lab knows or maybe the whole NYPD!"

I say angry and walk back to the bedroom and grab clean cloths out of the closet

"I'm in the shower if you need me"

I say still on an angry tone and go into the bathroom

Last edited by Stella Bonasera on Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: After a visit to the café [Mac]   After a visit to the café [Mac] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:59 pm

-Oh Gosh... If Danny learns that...

I knew that Danny and Aiden was very good friends.

Then she went to have a shower. I sighed and went to the living room. I sat down and took my head in my hands. I did not know what to think about what happened. Sinclair would certainly learn that if all the NYPD learnt it...
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: After a visit to the café [Mac]   After a visit to the café [Mac] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:08 pm

I walk into the bathroom, close the door.

I threw my cloths on the ground and undress myself. I step into the shower and let the cold water run over my body, I don't care if it's cold or not. I'm angry and scared.. what if Sinclair hears about this and tell us to leave the NYPD if we want to continue our relationship?
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: After a visit to the café [Mac]   After a visit to the café [Mac] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:25 pm

Would Sinclair decide to ask to Stella to change of team? Or maybe he would order me to be the chief of an other team.

But without Stella I won't do this job...

I stayed in the living room wondering what to do...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After a visit to the café [Mac]   After a visit to the café [Mac] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

After a visit to the café [Mac]
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next