Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surprise Visit [Kelly Family]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

Surprise Visit [Kelly Family] Empty
PostSubject: Surprise Visit [Kelly Family]   Surprise Visit [Kelly Family] EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:04 pm

It was early in the afternoon when The cab stopped in front of the house I knew quite well. I got out and paid the cabbie and then walked up to the door, knowing that Shannon, Thomas and girls were home I decided to pay them a visit, as I hadn't seen the girls in a while and Shannon once told me they're missing me already. So I smiled as I rang the doorbell, hoping not to intrude or something, but knowing I was welcome at their home I tried to push that thought away, though they could have other plans?
Stop it Haylen, you told Shannon you'd be dropping by this week I thought as I waited for someone to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Visit [Kelly Family]   Surprise Visit [Kelly Family] EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:22 pm

Sara walked over to the door after hearing the doorbell, looking out the side window, she saw Haylen, smiling wide, she opened the door, "Hey" she said as she hugged Haylen, Shannon and Thomas came over as well
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Visit [Kelly Family]   Surprise Visit [Kelly Family] EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:26 pm

I replied her hug and smiled.
"Hey." I greeted them. "Hope I don't interrupt anything."
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Visit [Kelly Family]   Surprise Visit [Kelly Family] EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:46 pm

"You didn't" Sara replied, smiling a bit, Thomas and Shannon nodded at the same time
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Visit [Kelly Family]   Surprise Visit [Kelly Family] EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:47 pm

"Glad to hear that." I say and smile, greeting Thomas and Shannon as well.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Visit [Kelly Family]   Surprise Visit [Kelly Family] EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Thomas and Shannon both hugged Haylen, Thomas took her coat and hung it up for her, at the same time, the other Kelly children came down
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Visit [Kelly Family]   Surprise Visit [Kelly Family] EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:54 pm

Of course I heard them come down and smile. It felt like coming home when I visited them, a feeling I knew how to cherish and I liked very much. So I waited a moment for them to join us.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Visit [Kelly Family]   Surprise Visit [Kelly Family] EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:05 pm

Colleen, Erin and Bridgett ran up and hugged Haylen, they were happy to see her, "Aunt Haylen, I missed you" Colleen said to her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Visit [Kelly Family]   Surprise Visit [Kelly Family] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:10 pm

I pulled them into a hug and smiled.
"I know, sweetie. I missed you, too." I said warmly. I looked at Shannon and Thomas with a soft smile. "Feels like coming home."
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Visit [Kelly Family]   Surprise Visit [Kelly Family] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:51 pm

Thomas smiled back, Colleen giggled, "Your always welcome here Haylen" Shannon said to her, Sara nodded in agreement
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Visit [Kelly Family]   Surprise Visit [Kelly Family] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:54 pm

I smiled at them.
"I know and I am happy about that." I said thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Visit [Kelly Family]   Surprise Visit [Kelly Family] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:27 pm

Sara smiled as well, then lead Haylen into the front room of the apartment
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Visit [Kelly Family]   Surprise Visit [Kelly Family] EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:44 pm

"So who's got an interesting story to share?" I asked in a light tone, knowing that they always had something to tell when I came to visit them, and I liked listening to them very much.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Visit [Kelly Family]   Surprise Visit [Kelly Family] EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:31 pm

"Colleen has a boy friend" Sara replied, smiling as she said that, Colleen blushed when her sister said that
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Visit [Kelly Family]   Surprise Visit [Kelly Family] EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:36 pm

"Oh, really?" I asked her with a happy smile. "Well, that's great."
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Visit [Kelly Family]   Surprise Visit [Kelly Family] EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:48 pm

"Yep" Colleen replied, smiling at the same time, Sara giggled, seeing her sister blush, "Colleen's not the girly girl type." she said to Haylen, "I am too" Colleen replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Visit [Kelly Family]   Surprise Visit [Kelly Family] EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:46 am

"I'm glad she isn't, but yet I think she deserves it." I said, really being happy for Colleen.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Visit [Kelly Family]   Surprise Visit [Kelly Family] EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Sara nodded in agreement, Colleen did as well, she was more of a tomboy then her twin sister Erin
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Visit [Kelly Family]   Surprise Visit [Kelly Family] EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:12 pm

"What about you, Erin? I heard you're taking classes for Irish Dance?" I asked Colleen's twin sister.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Visit [Kelly Family]   Surprise Visit [Kelly Family] EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:32 pm

Erin nodded, "Yep" she replied, "Teacher says that I'm one of the best." she added
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Visit [Kelly Family]   Surprise Visit [Kelly Family] EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:36 pm

"I'm proud of you, sweetie. Maybe some day I'm going to come and watch you, what do you think?" I say giving her a smile. With that family, I wasn't surprised that she was one of the best. How could she not?
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Visit [Kelly Family]   Surprise Visit [Kelly Family] EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:58 pm

Erin's face lit up, "I would love that Aunt Haylen" she replied before hugging her, Sara smiled as she watched her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Visit [Kelly Family]   Surprise Visit [Kelly Family] EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:01 pm

I held her close for a few moments and then smiled at her.
"Well, than I'm going to come and watch you." I said, actually curious to see what they learned for dances, as I liked dancing pretty much myself. I looked up at Sara who smiled at us.
"What about you, Sara?"
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Visit [Kelly Family]   Surprise Visit [Kelly Family] EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:06 am

Erin giggled and nodded as she pulled back, "I'm getting ready for college" Sara replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Visit [Kelly Family]   Surprise Visit [Kelly Family] EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:30 pm

I nodded with a smile.
"You'll do great, Sara." I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Visit [Kelly Family]   Surprise Visit [Kelly Family] Empty

Back to top Go down

Surprise Visit [Kelly Family]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next