Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

I really hate when people do bad things and blame it on my city.

bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:44 pm

Danny walked out of the elevator, the 'Visitor' tag bouncing on the outter pocket of his suit jacket as he walked to the lab, on his mission to find Thomas. Once he did, he entered and walked up to him.
"Got your message 'bout the blood. I know a guy named Andy Walker." Danny started.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:46 pm

Thomas looked at Danny, then nodded, "Were do you know him from?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:56 pm

"He's the guy that had been watchin' us." Danny informed him. "My partner found him where you said he'd be."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Thomas nodded, then picked up a paper and handed it to Danny, "This was among James's affects, I have no idea who's number that is." he said to him
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:13 am

Danny took the paper and looked at the number. He didn't recognize it either, but he had an idea who's number it could be.
"His buddies said he was with a girl from the south. Maybe it's her number." he said.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:43 am

Thomas nodded, then ran it through the computer, getting a name seconds later, "Jennifer Hampton, 33" he said out loud, "She's from the south" he added
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:30 am

Danny walked over to him, taking a look at what he found.
"Let's see if she's in system. I couldn't get a name from the guys, but maybe they saw her." he said.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:25 pm

Thomas nodded, then ran Jennifer's name, "No she's not" he replied after a while
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:38 pm

Danny sighed with some frustration.
"Great... then let's try callin' her, maybe she'll meet us and then I'll go and talk to that Andy guy. I'm curious what he has to say."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:48 pm

Thomas nodded, then called Jennifer's number, to his surprise, he got through, after talking with her for a while, he hung up, "She agreed to met with us" he said to Danny
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:32 pm

Danny gave him a look of surprise but then nodded.
"That's good for a start." he said.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:20 pm

"Aye" Thomas replied, he removed his lab coat and gloves, then headed out, hoping that they could learn something
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:51 pm

Of course Danny followed him, having a case to solve. He, too, was hoping to learn something from that Jennifer, for example why he was in that building.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:48 pm

Thomas drove them over to were Jennifer lived, after finding her apartment, he knocked on the door, "Jennifer Hampton, NYPD" Thomas called out to her
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:55 am

Instinctly Danny had his hand near his gun, always being ready to fight, if needed. It took some time before he knocked on the door again, as he heard nothing from inside.
"NYPD! Open up!" he called once more, before looking at Thomas with a frown.
"I have an odd feelin' right now." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:52 pm

Thomas did the same, nodding in reply to Danny's comment, "You hear that?" he asked, listening close, he thought he heard a faint moan from inside
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:11 pm

Danny listened for a while and the nodded.
"Yep... I think we should get in." he said in a hushed tone.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:51 pm

Thomas nodded in reply, then kicked the door in and entered, "Jennifer!" he yelled out, his gun raised up in front of him as he entered and looked around
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:18 pm

Danny followed Thomas into the apartment, opening the first door to his left and found it empty. It was the small bathroom.
"Clear!" he called out to Thomas and then listened to where the sounds came from.
"Bedroom?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Thomas entered the bedroom, he was about to call out clear when he saw Jennifer in the closet, "SHE'S IN HERE" he called out, holstering his gun, Thomas walked up to Jennifer and helped her up
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:35 pm

Danny quickly checked the rest of the apartment and then walked into the bedroom to help Thomas.
"The rest is clear." he said with a hint of frustration. He somehow was hoping to find the one responsible for this still in her apartment.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:58 am

Thomas gently set Jennifer on the floor, she was out, but had a pulse, Thomas got his phone out and called it in
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:41 am

Danny frowned at the scene in front of him.
"Seems like someone doesn't like her talkin' to us." he said with frustration in his voice as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:29 am

"Aye" Thomas replied, he soon got a hold of the dispatcher and had them get an ambulance over to the apartment
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:34 am

Meanwhile Danny started to look around a bit, hoping to find anything that could help them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next