Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) Empty
PostSubject: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:13 pm

Thomas was in an abandoned building on the lower east side of Manhattan processing a dead body, he was wearing blue jeans, a black t-shirt and a black leather vest with a large patch on the back that said "Druids MC" with a 1% next to it, the man had been shot once in the chest, a through and through
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

I really hate when people do bad things and blame it on my city.

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:27 am

Danny had been called to the scene and just arrived. He spied Thomas inside and made his way over to him, careful not to ruin any evidence.
"Detective Kelly." he greeted him with a small smile and then was back to business. "What ya got for me?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:05 pm

Thomas smiled abit back to him, then nodded, "James Carmichael, 42, foot soldier for the Druids MC." he replied after standing up, "C.O.D. is a single gunshot to the chest, through and through." Thomas added
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:33 pm

Danny nodded.
"Nice... aren't the Druids from the north side?" Danny asked, while he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:05 pm

"Yes they are" Thomas replied as he stood up, "So why is this lad here?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:37 pm

"Maybe he wanted to get new members from here and was steppin' onto someone's toes?" Danny said thoughtfully. "Though he'd been stupid to even think 'bout it."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:40 pm

Thomas nodded, it was then he notice a blood trail leading to the back of the building, after documenting it, Thomas followed the blood and out the back door
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:45 pm

Danny, who soon noticed what Thomas found, followed after him, his hand near his gun, just in case, as they both stepped out of the building.
"Trail leads away from the building... means the killer could be hurt."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:47 pm

"Indeed" Thomas replied, it was outside that he found tire tracks, "It stops here" he said to Danny
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:53 am

Danny looked around, carefully not to overlook anything. He got the feeling that they were being watched.
"Looks like tire tracks from a motor bike. Headin' away from the scene and to the street..." Danny said, following the tracks with his eyes. "I don't like it here..."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:53 pm

Thomas looked at Danny then nodded, "We have an audience, the building behind me, three floors up." he said in reply, keeping his back to the building
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:15 pm

Danny nodded and walked a bit further to a place where he wasn't to be seen from the mentioned building and then called for few men to search the building for anyone suspicious, telling them which building and which floor. When that was done, Danny took a closer look around where he was standing, finding a knife that looked like those they used when he was in Iraq. It looked much like a military knife.
"Thomas, got somethin' you might take a look at." Danny called to him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:28 pm

Thomas walked over and looked at the knife, which he photographed, "Military issue knife, a Ka-Bar, used by the American Marines, Army, Navy and Israeli commandos." he replied, "The blade still has blood on it." Thomas added
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:30 pm

Danny nodded understandingly when Thomas told him what he found.
"I assume it could be from the vic, unless you found wounds on the victim from a knife like this."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:33 pm

"I did" Thomas replied, "But this is not what killed him" he added
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:34 pm

"Then it's probably the killer's knife?" Danny thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Thomas nodded, "Aye" he replied, "Our vic gets into a fight, the suspect cuts him with the knife, then shoots him." Thomas added
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:42 pm

Danny nodded.
"The vic musta been armed then, because with a knife like that almost everyone could have just stabbed him." he said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:52 pm

"Aye" Thomas replied, "I better get all of this back to the lab." he added, "I don't need to tell you to be careful around these lads." he said to Danny, knowing that he could hold his own if it came to it
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Danny nodded at Thomas' words, knowing they were spoken as a friend.
"I'll do my best. Let's see if James' friends at the Druids MC local place know somethin' 'bout this. I'll meet ya at the lab." he said to Thomas. "And I'm gonna see who was watchin' us."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:54 pm

Thomas nodded, then headed back to the lab with what he had, the body was already taken back so Sid could examine it closer
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:39 am

At the same time Danny had gotten to the building where they had been watched from, finding a young man, who claimed that he just had been curious. He was taken to the precinct, after finding out that he was one of the local bike clubs members. Once at the precinct, the man, Andy Walker, refused to say anything without a lawyer.
Great." Danny thought as he was on his way to the Druit meeting point, finding only a few of them there at this time of day, but those were enough to make him feel a little uncomfortable and his body and senses to be on alert.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:27 pm

meanwhile, Thomas got got back to the crime lab and starting processing what he had found, starting with the blood on the knife, which belonged to James, he then moved on to the finger prints that he had found on the knife handle, which came back to an Andy Walker, Thomas looked at the results, then texted Danny about what he found
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Upon walking out of the bar again, after talking to the few people that were already there, he got the message from Thomas.
Thanks. Am on my way to you now. Danny texted back and headed for the crime lab.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:04 pm

Thomas nodded when he read Danny's message, then finished processing the rest of what he had found
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)   bikers and cops(Danny Reagan) Empty

Back to top Go down

bikers and cops(Danny Reagan)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next