Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:01 pm

"One, It wasn't at work so he's not my boss outside the job! second, you do not have any brothers or sisters, 3rd, I really don't know your grandparents from my side! If you already knew the fact that he's your dad why didn't you tell me or Mac? and you must know the reason then too!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:02 pm

I let her hear a small chuckle and then turn my attention back to my guests.
Back to top Go down
Eleni Bonasera

Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 4 505205kopie

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:05 pm

"You know what, you go have fun here with that dinner of 'daddy' and I'll just grab a pizza out of the fridge at home and drown myself in YOUR wine! bye momma I see you later" Eleni says pissed of and hurries to the hallway, put her coat on and runs out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:07 pm

Before I can even stop her from leaving she already ran out of the door and slammed it shut.. I walk back to the living room.. yes Stella Bonasera has tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry but I gotta go after Eleni..... I'm sorry I ruined your dinner Mac really." I tell him.

Last edited by Det. Stella Bonasera on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:07 pm

I see Stella stopping in the doorway of the kitchen just as Eleni stormed off. Not the way I planned this evening to go. I give Stella a tight lipped smile and sad expression and then walk up to her.
"Sorry." I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:08 pm

"It's my fault Mac..." I say quietly
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:10 pm

"Hello" Thomas replied as he and his family walked in, "Sorry we are late" he said to him
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:13 pm

"It's not your fault Stella. Shouldn't have mentioned Haylen to her. Didn't know she already met her." I said to Stella, only for her to hear and then turn back to Thomas and his family.
"Don't worry, it's fine with me." I said to them.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:16 pm

I nod, wave the others bye and leave to the hallway
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:17 pm

Thomas nodded as his family walked over to the table, "Something going on?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:18 pm

I watch her leave and somehow feel like I should follow her, but right now I just can't leave my guests. Though I haven't had dinner with Thomas and his family in a while, though we used to meet some times.
"It's not too bad. Just tried to defend Haylen in front of Eleni." said quietly, knowing they cared about her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:03 am

Thomas nodded in reply, "I guess it did not go well?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:14 am

I looked at him and shook my head.
"She just doesn't like her, but... I know she's a friend of your family, especially Sara's friend and I hoped she'd at least show some kind of respect to Haylen." I said to him and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:13 pm

I sit back and watch Mac feeling sorry for him. I get up and walk over to him and whisper in his ear. "Just think of happy times?" I smile and look at him knowing it didn't help. "Suck hearing that huh?" I smirk.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:22 pm

"A little, but thank you." I tell her with a small smile. I hope, that, though the start wasn't as good as I planned, the rest of the evening would be nice and without any major fights.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:25 pm

I walk out of Mac's apartment and look next to the door, I see Eleni sitting on the ground next to the door. "Sweetie.. I thought you went home" I say quietly and sit down next to you
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:28 pm

I kiss his cheek. "Any time." I smile then grab Sara's hand pull her over to the couch with me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:32 pm

I watch Katrina leaving with Sara and smile a little. Dinner being ready and the stove turned out, nothing could burn, so I could take a little time for the rest of the kids and Shannon and Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Eleni Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:36 pm

"Sorry momma, I didn't meant to be so mean to you, I know you love Mac and you just can't be with him because of Sinclair, I heard you on the phone with Mac once about Sinclair"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:41 pm

"The next time, please keep it in your head and we can talk about it at home ok? and I don't love Mac, It just happened, once and there you were, the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me" I tell her with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Eleni Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:47 pm

"Ok mommy, do you think Mac will still like to see me?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:49 pm

Thomas nodded in reply as he sat at the table, Sara sat next to her friend Katrina
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:57 pm

I smile at Sara. "So you ready for Amanda tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:58 pm

That girl again... but well, I had my share on her... So I walk into the kitchen and get dinner ready for the table.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:00 pm

"Yes of course sweetie, he is and stays your father"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next