Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone]   Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone] EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:06 pm

I had the weekend off. Yes you heard right: Mac Taylor had the weekend just for himself.
Luckily the weather played along for my plans for today, Saturday. It was warm and sunny and there was no sign of rain. At least the weather report said so.
I was at the entrance to Central Park, waiting for Katrina. I had invited her for a picnic in Central Park, just to spend some time with my cousin, now that she was living with the Kelly's I, of course, was curious how she was doing and how she liked her new family. I also told her she could bring Zac if she wanted to, as he was a nice guy. Much to my liking. Of course I told Stella about the weekend off and the picnic in the park and I was wondering if she will drop by later and join us, though she didn't say she would.

But for now I was waiting for my "little girl".
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone]   Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone] EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 2:40 pm

I walked in the park, Mac had the weekend off for once, I think its the first time inhis life he took the whole weekend off. Mac's asked me to join him for a picnic in the park which of course I accepted. Zac had to work so that sucked, but it would give me some one on one with my cousin for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone]   Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:31 am

I finally spy Katrina and walk up to her. She was coming alone, so I guess her boyfriend couldn't come. That meant some alone time with my little cousin, which I didn't mind either.
"Hey." I greet her.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone]   Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:34 pm

I smiled and hug him. "Hey uncle Mac." I kiss his cheek like always.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone]   Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:51 pm

"How're your doing in your new home?" I asked curiously as we walk towards out destination.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone]   Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:38 pm

Great I love it there." I say with a big smile on my face the Kelly's have been so good to me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone]   Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:41 pm

I gently wrap my arm around her shoulder and smile.
"I'm glad to hear that." I say warmly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone]   Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:59 pm

I walk into central park with the one year old Eleni. Mac had told me about the picnic he was having with Katrina. I wanted to take Eleni to Central park before he mentioned it so I guess it was nice for Eleni to see her dad again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone]   Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:01 pm

Katrina and I settled for out picnic and I didn't notice Stella.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone]   Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:09 pm

We walk up to them while I hold Eleni's little hand. I kneel down next to Eleni and smile "Look who's there, do you recognize him?" I ask Eleni. She smiles and starts walking to Mac. I follow close behind just in case something happens
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone]   Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:12 pm

I was just getting settled on my knees when I noticed a small girl I knew all too well, walking up to me and greet her with a loving smile, also seeing her mommy following close behind. I hold my arms open to catch my small girl.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone]   Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:14 pm

Eleni drops herself in Mac's arms and I just smile at them. Eleni loves him, heck, everyone does, right? Razz
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone]   Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:22 pm

I quickly wrap my arms around my precious little girl and kiss the top of her head.
"Hey sweetie." I say to her and then look at Katrina.
"Looks like we've got some company." I said to her and then greeted Stella with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone]   Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:24 pm

"Oh we just dropped by to say hi, we don't want to ruin your picnic" I say with a smile and caress Eleni's cheek
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone]   Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:24 pm

i smile watching Mac and the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone]   Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:28 pm

"What do think, Katrina? Would you mind some company?" I ask her, seeing her smile and then look at Stella. "Unless you really don't want to stay."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone]   Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:36 pm

"It's up to Katrina, though I'm not sure if I can get Eleni away from you right now" I smile at the little girl who's still wrapped in Mac's arms
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone]   Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:37 pm

"I don't mind." I say knowing Mac liked Stella more then as just a friend.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone]   Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:40 pm

I nodded and smiled, as I sit down and put my daughter onto my lab, hoping she would stay.
"Guess I should have visited you more often." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone]   Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:42 pm

I look at Mac and Eleni and sit down besides them. "You should indeed visit her more often"
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone]   Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:45 pm

I smile watching them. that little girl is cute and looks like Mac.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone]   Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:49 pm

I nod and playfully poke Eleni's side.
"Can you say hi to Katrina?" I ask her, hoping she could do that already.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone]   Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:51 pm

Eleni waves her little arms at Katrina and says 'HI'
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone]   Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:53 pm

"Hi sweetie." I say waving back then smile at Mac.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone]   Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:57 pm

I smile at all of them, just enjoying having 'my ladies' around me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone]   Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

Picnic in Central Park [Katrina, Stella, Anyone]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next