Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eleni Bonasera

Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 3 505205kopie

Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:53 pm

"Touche................. It's a free country and it's my opinion"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:54 pm

"No one said that you have to like her, kid. Just respect her as we all do and show a little respect to your friend." I say firmly.
Back to top Go down
Eleni Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:56 pm

"Respect is for softies, you don't win in this world with respect, you might win the battle but the one with the most guns will win the war"
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:08 pm

I can't help but laugh. "I agree with Eleni. You never win a fight with respect."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:09 pm

"Maybe in your world, Eleni, but she's way older than you are. Call me old fashioned but when I was your age I learned to respect those that were older than I was." I say seriously, but not angry.
Back to top Go down
Eleni Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:11 pm

"mom taught me to respect the ones I might ever need again. It's a way of living dad, try it out, mom survived too"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:15 pm

"Yeah, but you might need her one day in your life. You know, you always meet twice in life." I reply, not backing down. She's my employe and I came to like her, it's natural that I defend them, not to mention that my co-workers are like family.
Back to top Go down
Eleni Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:17 pm

"Already did, at the lab, at school. are you done defending her? it's sick you know that? she's your employee not your girlfriend"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:20 pm

"I'm done defending her when you're done complaining about her in my presence." I say firmly and hear another knock on the door and leave to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:21 pm

My mouth dropped open when she said that to Mac.
Back to top Go down
Eleni Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:26 pm

"oh my god, can't believe you're my dad. you are so, so. o never mind"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:38 pm

"Eleni.... Kitchen! now!" I get up, grab her arm and take her to the kitchen
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Eleni Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:41 pm

"Let go, I'm not a 5 year old!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:41 pm

The knock on the door turned out to be fals alarm and I walk back into the living room with a heavy frown.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:43 pm

"Well then don't act like it Eleni.!" I let her arm go and follow her into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:44 pm

I look at Mac. "You ok?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:44 pm

I watch them walking into the kitchen and frown as I sit down on my favorite arm chair and look at Katrina.
Back to top Go down
Eleni Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:46 pm

"Oh good stuff baby" Eleni says sarcastic and looks at her momma.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Thomas and his family arrived at Mac's place, unsure if they should walk in, having heard shouting coming from inside, after waiting a few seconds, Thomas knocked on the door
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:48 pm

I heard the knock and went to open the door, after giving Katrina a nod. I was going to be okay.
"Hey." I greet Thomas and his family and let them come in.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:50 pm

"Lair." I call at Mac with a little smart ass grin.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:51 pm

"Eleni, how did it got into your head to say such a thing to your father? this is one of the persons you have to show some respect to! and about Haylen, if you don't like her, fine but keep that in your head and don't say it out loud, you really get into trouble with that, it is that this is your father but someone else would already be extremely pissed at you. About the fight with the Amanda girl, if I hear you knocked someone to the ground, you are grounded for the rest of this year and trust me that's long! this is already enough to ground you for the rest of the week, I won't do that right now, but let this be a warning, one more thing about either Haylen or Amanda and you're screwed, understood?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:52 pm

"I heard that Katrina." I called back, but in a light tone. Now that the last guests had arrived it was time push the tension away.
Back to top Go down
Eleni Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:55 pm

"Respect? you are the one who slept with your boss and never told me he's my father? what about that? do I have some sisters or brothers somewhere else I don't know about either? are you sure your momma died and you can't find your father or are they some kind of terrorists you try to protect me from? don't tell me what to do momma, you lie to me while I knew it all the time!" Eleni says upset
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:58 pm

"I meant for you too." I say to Mac keeping the grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]   Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac Can Cook? [Stella, Eleni, the Kelly's, Katrina]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next