Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:39 pm

I knew that it was going to be hard on him to keep his anger in check and not to go and kill Mark right away if we found him, but I trusted him and also was sure that he wasn't going to do anything that would make me look bad in front of our boss, Sinclair. Mac was a different story.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:45 pm

Thomas got into the SUV and started it up, then pulled out and headed toward Queens
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:50 pm

The ride to Queens was spend in silence me thinking about the case and hoping to find this guy.
"I hate this neighborhood." I sighed quietly as we reached Queens.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:46 am

Thomas looked at her, "Its not that bad lass" he replied while looking back at the road
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:18 pm

"I know. Sorry." I replied quickly. But still I knew to be careful around here.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:02 pm

"Its okay" Thomas replied, at the same time, they got to Mark's place, "Here it is" he said to Haylen
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:04 pm

"Let's hope he's still here." I said and got out of the car and then looked at Thomas. "Sounds funny to say, but... behave okay? I don't want you to kill him." I said in a quiet tone, just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:16 pm

Thomas looked at Haylen, "I will" he replied after unbuckling his seat belt
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:22 pm

I nodded, feeling a little uncomfortable to talk to him like that, but I hoped he understood. I waited for him before walking up to the building.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:24 pm

Thomas walked up to the building first, then opened the door, looking at the mail boxes, Thomas found were Mark was staying, then headed up the steps
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:28 pm

I was just following him, knowing I could trust him, I didn't say anything else.
But I took the honor of knocking on the door, as we arrived at the place he was staying at.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:09 am

"Mark Pratt, NYPD" Thomas called out, his hand on his gun as he spoke
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:24 pm

I had my hand on my gun, also and knocked again after no one opened.
"NYPD! Open up!" I called out while doing that and then looked at Thomas, when I heard no response.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:43 pm

after waiting a while, Thomas tried the door knob, to his surprise it was unlocked, he unholstered his gun, then entered
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:47 pm

I followed his lead, my gun ready I followed him into the room. First impression: messy.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:51 pm

Thomas had the same impression as he looked around, walking through the kitchen and to the bathroom
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:58 pm

I took the bedroom, but found nothing.
"Bedroom and living room are clear. What about the other rooms?" I asked walking back into the living room. It seemed our bird was gone.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:05 pm

"Clear" Thomas called out, holstering his weapon as he walked back to join Haylen, "Its clear that Mark has not been here in a while." he added
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:07 pm

"Maybe he planned this and got a new hiding spot already." I thought loud.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:48 pm

Thomas nodded, "Aye" he replied as he started to look through the papers that were on the coffee table
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:21 am

I quickly busy myself, looking through some papers on the nearby desk, finding a letter that was never sent, but directed to Shannon.
"Look at this, Tom, he wrote to Shannon, though he never sent it." I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:51 pm

Thomas walked over and looked at the letter and read it closely
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:53 pm

I showed him some kind of respect by letting him read it, as I continued my search. He'd probably tell me what it was about and if not, I could ask him later.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:06 pm

Thomas finished reading the letter, then got back to looking around the apartment
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Since he didn't say anything I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to ask about the letter, but then it was an ongoing investigation, right? But he also was my friend. I finished my search and then looked at him, watching him for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Offices-
Jump to: