Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:14 pm

I hung up with Shannon and then followed Thomas to the car, worrying about Shannon and the girls.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:48 am

Thomas got into the SUV and started it up to get back to the crime lab
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:15 am

I stayed quiet during the ride to the lab and hoped that we would get there before this Mark guy did. Though, there were always people at the Crime Lab, so I thought she was going to be fine, though she had the girls with her and that worried me even more.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:26 pm

Thomas was thinking the same thing as he drove along, he was getting more and more angered with Mark by the minute, but was not letting it show at the moment
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:02 pm

Once we reached the lab I quickly got out and headed to into the building.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:17 pm

Thomas did the same, Mark had gotten their before them and was screaming Shannon's name
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:18 pm

That caused me to get my gun out and head towards the office I knew Shannon was. rounding the corner, I saw Mac also heading toward him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:24 pm

Thomas had his gun out, "MARK!" he screamed out to him
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:26 pm

I stayed a little behind but kept an eye on them. With Mac around, too I knew I had nothing to worry about and I could trust Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:27 pm

Mark looked back and saw Thomas, "Well, well, look who it is" he said, Thomas kept his cool, "Drop your weapon and get on your knees, now!" he shouted
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:35 pm

Mac and I aimed our guns at Mark, too. I shot him an angry look. He had no where to go to.
"He said drop your weapon." I repeated in a warning tone.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:57 am

Mark smirked that them, then ran out the door that was behind him, Thomas gave chase
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:22 am

Mac and I folled after him. Knowing the door lead through the evidence showroom and to the other side of the lab, I decided to round the room from outside, waiting for him at the only other door leading out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:10 pm

Keven kept running, not seeing that Haylen had cut him off
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:15 pm

When he opened the door and saw me standing there, my gun raised at him, he stopped in shock, unsure what to do now.
"Drop your gun and get onto your knees." I tell him again, slightly getting angry.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:07 pm

Thomas and Mac came up behind him, "Better do what she says lad." he said to Mark, who looked at Thomas, then set his gun down and lunged at him, Thomas side stepped Mark and tripped him, then dropped his knee down on his back
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:23 pm

While Thomas brought Mark to the ground I got Mark's gun out of reach for him. Mac observing the scene, ready to step in if needed.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:37 pm

Mark tried to fight back, but Thomas only dug his knee deeper into his back, "THIS IS POLICE BRUTALITY!" Mark screamed out, Thomas hand cuffed Mark, then picked him up and slammed him onto the wall and got into his face, "You harmed my family, sent your thugs after them and put my children into harms way, you have no right to be screaming about brutality, but if you want to register a complaint...." Thomas replied while taking out his badge, "Here is my number" he added while pressing his badge onto Mark's forehead, "Your lawyer can get my shield number off you." Thomas then let go and recliped his badge, he looked over at the officers that were with him, "Take this....lad down to a holding cell." the officers nodded, then did so
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:42 pm

"Police brutality, huh?" I commented after he was taken away. I had a hit of sarcasm in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:45 pm

Thomas watched as Mark was taken away, then looked at Haylen and Mac
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Mac gave him a firm nod.
"Another criminal taken away. Good work." he said to both of us.
I gave Thomas a small smile and nod. Once again he's proven the love of a family man, always protecting his family, but yet being able to focus.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:12 pm

Thomas nodded to Mac and Haylen, then went to check on his family
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:34 pm

Mac gave me a nod and then left, leaving me in the middle of the hallway, uncertain if I should follow Thomas and make sure they were all okay, or if I should just go and interrogate Mark, but I decided my friends were more important, but I left them their privacy and waited outside Thomas' office.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:09 pm

in the office, Thomas comforted Shannon and the kids, he was glad they were okay
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:18 pm

Outside I was patiently waiting, wanting them to take their time and was also glad they were okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next