Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Special Interrorgation (Everyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:55 am

"Sure." Said Mulder as he putted the remaining sunflower seeds into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:24 pm

I just watch the small scene between them with a hidden smile. Inside I knew Thomas was right, Fox Mulder wasn't working on this case so there was no way we were allowed to give away any kind of information to those not involved, but on the other hand, I thought it was funny to see, how a disagreement made men act. Okay, women were mostly the same, but still. Knowing one of them would be pissed off if I showed a smile to their scene I tried to hide it, but guessing that, considering how well Thomas knew me, he'd probably notice.
"Ongoing investigation, sorry Agent Mulder." I said in agreement with Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:23 pm

"I can understand, everyone tries to keep information away from me." Said Mulder thinking of the Syndicates attempts to suppress the truth.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:15 pm

Thomas sighed a bit when he heard that, "Agent Mulder, your not assigned to this case so Det. Becall and I are not under obligation to tell you anything." he said to him as he looked up from the screen
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:17 pm

I nodded slightly when Thomas said that, but still tried to hide my smile, which was quite hard. On the one hand, Thomas was right, but on the other hand I felt sorry for Mulder. He seemed like a small boy not getting what he wants. Men...
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:20 pm

Thomas could sence that Haylen was a bit upset, "Det. Becall, take Agent Mulder into the other room and show him what we have found so far." he said to her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:23 pm

"Yes sir." I said to him, giving him a small smile. I wasn't expecting this change of mind, but well, maybe he could help us. "Besides, am not upset, just a little amused." I said quietly as I walk past him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:27 am

Thomas smiled a bit as Haylen said that to him while walking by
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:29 pm

But true to my words I looked at Agent Mulder while walking up to him.
"Let's go, Agent Mulder." I said to him, a little more friendly now.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:39 pm

Thomas watched them, then got back to reading the article Haylen found and showed to him
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:32 pm

At that moment I lead Fox Mulder back into the lab I came from and told him what we found so far.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:53 pm

"Thanks." said Mulder as he viewed the files then he asked "How did the interrorgation go?"
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 1:45 pm

"Surprisingly our suspect started talking after I promised him to keep Captain Walter away from him." I said to Fox. "He told us where we could find the rest of them with the hostages."
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 1:48 pm

"Never let let Captian Walter interrorgate a muslim." commented Mulder.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 1:50 pm

I gave him a small smile and nodded.
"I felt like rescuing him. Do you know a man named Chris Kafji?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:19 pm

after they left, Thomas finished up with the article, then got back to processing the rest of the evidence
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:20 am

"Heard it before, why ask?" answered Mulder to Haylen.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:39 am

I showed him the picture of the survaillance camera we got from the mall.
"Because this man, with his back to the camera is the leader of the attack and this man, talking to him, is Chris Kafji. He was also one of the hostages in the shop I was in. We're trying to figure out what he has to do with those extremists." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:10 pm

"Sounds like enough evident to order a few FBI men to follow him 24 hours a day." Said Mulder after he heard that.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:52 pm

"Detective Kelly said that he had been working on a case involving that Chris Kafji, but back then they couldn't find anything to get to him. I mean we could get him in for interrogation." I said, not wanting him being watched so soon, if we hadn't even questioned him yet.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:50 am

"If you want it like that ok, no problem here." Said Mulder removing his hand from his cell phone.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:58 am

"Let us see if he talks to us and if not, you make your call and watch him, okay?" I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:35 pm

back in the lay out room, Thomas continued going over what was in front of him
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:17 pm

"Sure." Said Mulder then he took out his cellphone and made a call to order the FBI to follow Chris Kafji 24 hours and 7 days a week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Special Interrorgation (Everyone)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4