Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Special Interrorgation (Everyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
John Walter

Special Interrorgation (Everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:44 am

John walked into the interrorgation room, one of the terrorist was in it, he looked scared. ''WHO SENT YOU!" "Dont kill me, I'll talk, I m part of the islamic...." Then the terrorist shut up too afraid to talk.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:06 am

I had been standing behind the mirror glass watching the interrogation of the terrorist and then knocked on it, telling John I wanted to meet him outide the interrogation room.
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:10 am

John walked out and asked what.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:21 am

"First of all, calm down, okay? I don't like that guy just as much as you hate him and secondly, he's scared and won't talk if you scare him further, but I'd love to give it a try and talk to him, if you don't mind." I said calmly, but firmly.
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:26 am

''Be my guest and try, and if you dont like him as much as I hate this muslim son of the bitch it must be extreme, for they killed by wife."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:22 pm

"Thanks." I said and walked into the room, taking a seat on the chair opposite the suspect and look at him. He still had a scared look on his face.
"Remember me?" I asked him in a calm tone.
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:28 pm

"You were me hostage, me beg you to not let the other guy come in, me think he will kill me." said the terrorist in a scared voice. "Your god damn right I'll kill you, you people killed my wife." Thought John.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:38 pm

"He won't come in as long as I am talking to you and I won't let him kill you as long as you're in police custody." I told him. "You're still young, what made you join those guys?"
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:44 pm

"They say w-we f-fight for Allah and all of you americ-cans are h-heretics that we must kill for Allah, it might be true for ot-ther man kill my brother in the shop.''
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:55 pm

"Who said that?" I ask in a gentle tone, hoping it'll help to take the fear from the young man sitting in front of me. In some way I felt sorry for him, but on the other hand he's committed a crime and my job was now to get as many information about that organization as possible. "I'm not heretic by the way."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:03 pm

In the meantime I walked into the small room to watch the interrogation, surprised to meet John in there instead of Haylen. I looked at John in surprise, noticing the angry look on the younger man's face. I heard about John's hatred for people like the suspect Haylen was talking to right now, but I didn't know where it came from. I didn't know that he had one thing in common with me.
"How's it going so far?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:50 pm

Thomas walked in at the same time, seeing John outside the interrogation room, he looked in and saw one of the extremists from the mall incident, Thomas walked over and stood on the far end of the one way glass and looked in, seeing Haylen with the young man, wondering how she was doing
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:19 am

"Starting to talk." Said John to Mac. In side the room the terrorist spoke agian '' Can not tell, if they find out they kill me."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:04 am

Thomas continued to watch Haylen as she interrogated the man, hoping that she would get something out of him
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:37 am

"Who?" I tried again. "In here no one is going to kill you. Besides they killed enough people already." I said in a somewhat sad tone as I remembered the events at the mall. "You make yourself responsible for all this, if you don't tell me who 'they' are."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:21 pm

"Lets hope she can get something outta him." I said, but felt myself admiring her work, knowing this was her first interrogation all on her own, but she seemed to make a good progress. I rarely praise my people, not wanting them to become snotty, but this time I decided that I had to tell her when she was done.
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:30 pm

The terrorist said "Me no want part of group any more, me will tell everything me know, we will bring hostage to secure location in new york, then kill them all, location is a warehouse near the harbor, we were called the Islamic Army of Allah, what will happen to me now." John then said ''wonderful we now have info, and I can go kill you're buddies as revenge for my wife's death.''
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:55 pm

I looked at John as he said those words. Revenge for his wife's death? Does that mean he was attacked or did she die like Claire did?
"Well, that's usable information. I'll make sure that you'll be protected, though you know that you're still resposible for taking hostages, that means you'll go to prison, but meanwhile we can sign you up for witness-protection if you agree to testify against whoever we will be able to catch." I heard Haylen say. Good job, Haylen. I thought.
"You know what we have to do now, John? Besides... I'm sorry for your wife. I assume she shared the same fate as my late wife?" I said to John.
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:00 pm

"9-11 Those muslims will pay for it." said John
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:04 pm

"Same happened to my wife, though I'm not out for revenge, we have lives to safe now." I said and left to get ready.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Thomas looked back at John after he said all of that, he remembered that day and although he didn't lose anyone close to him, he was not one to accuse all Muslims of being the enemy, "John, control yourself" Thomas said to him
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:55 pm

I looked up at Thomas and give him a small, appreciative nod.
"You're coming with us, Thomas?" I asked him, wondering if he would come with us or stay with Haylen after she finished up with the suspect. I took a note in my mind to tell her that she did a great job.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:50 pm

Thomas looked at Mac, "Yes I am" he replied to Mac's comment
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:52 pm

"Good. Let's go." I said just as Haylen left the interrogation room and met us outside a small, yet proud smile on her face, which faded a little when she saw us.
"Good job, Haylen." I praised.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:33 pm

Thomas followed Mac out and stood next to him as he thanked Haylen as she walked out of the room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Special Interrorgation (Everyone)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next