Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Special Interrorgation (Everyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:05 pm

"I'm on it." I said and walked over to the computer to get started.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:11 pm

Thomas nodded as he watched Haylen get to work, he then got back to the rest of what was in front of him seconds later
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:15 pm

I was nervously waiting for the result the computer would hopefully give us. But the first run was without any results.
"Damn it." I curse quietly as I try another one, hoping to get any results. And I hate waiting.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:28 pm

Thomas walked over to Haylen, "Computers running slow again?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:33 pm

"First run turned out without any result." I said with a hint of frustration in my voice. But then the computer found a match.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:40 pm

Thomas nodded, then looked at the screen after the match came up, "Chris Kafji" he said out loud, "Owner/CEO of Kafji Electronics and Imports" he added
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:41 pm

"Does that sound familiar to you?" I asked not really knowing who this guy really was.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:24 pm

"He was investigated awhile back for some not so honest business deals but nothing was able to stick." Thomas replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:34 pm

"Maybe we get something for that, now." I said determined to investigate again.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:58 pm

Thomas nodded in agreement, "Aye" he said to her, the same level of determination in his voice
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:16 pm

"Okay, then let's see what else we can find about him." I say and get back to my task. I love to look for information about a suspect.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:29 am

Thomas smiled a bit, then helped Haylen work, he was determined not to let this Chris get away a second time
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:28 pm

I was thinking about finding a connection between that Chris and that terrorist.
"Tom? Do we know who that terrorist is that Chris person talks to on this photo?" I asked him, turning around to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:43 pm

Thomas looked at Haylen, "Wasn't he the leader of the mall attack?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:40 am

"I think he is. Though we have him in custoday I doubt that he'll tell us anything... But maybe we can find the connection between him and that Chris Kafji..." I said and then got back to the computer. Maybe I could find something, but maybe we had to bring him in for questioning and that was, what we needed to do anyways.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:21 pm

Thomas nodded, then looked back at the photo, thinking for a few minutes, he then walked out of the room and to the evidence storage room, finding the old case into Chris's company, he had a feeling that something was overlooked the first time
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:58 am

Mulder arrived to the CSI Lab to get a briefing about the hostage crisis in the mall, he wasn't there then cause he had a different case.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:25 am

Thomas looked out the window and saw Mulder, "Whats he doing here?" he asked out loud while looking out the glass window
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:41 am

"Agent Mulder? I don't know, what he's doing here, but you don't sound like you like him very much." I said as I walked up to him, having found some information about Chris' company on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:00 pm

"Lets just say we had a disagreement a while back." Thomas replied as he got back to work
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:16 pm

"I see." I said with the hint of a smile in my voice. "Alright, I found an article on the internet saying that some of his clients were complaining about not being able to purchase his products because he wouldn't want to sell it to American's." I told him what I found.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:48 pm

Thomas looked up, then walked over and read the article that Haylen had pulled up
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:52 pm

I let him read the article and curiously looked at what he was doing, it seemed that he was going through the old file again and I wondered if found something yet.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:21 am

Mulder walked toward Thomas and Haylen asking:"Developments in this case?" then he took a few sunflower seeds and started eating them.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:53 am

"Agent Mulder, I do not know how they do things in the FBI, but here there is a no food policy in place." Thomas said to him with out looking up from the screen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Special Interrorgation (Everyone)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next