Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Special Walk in the Park [Stella]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Special Walk in the Park [Stella] Empty
PostSubject: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:50 pm

It was already dark outside, but it was a beautiful, clear night, warm enough so you wouldn't need a jacket if you're walking through central park. The stars were shining bright on the sky and lightening the way where the street lights at the corner of the way weren't able to shine to.
I had taken Stella for a walk in the park, acting like I had no special destination, but I did. There was a special spot in this park where I wanted to be with her. I had a little help of a friend preparing this and I was slightly nervous although I knew nothing could go wrong.
I had my arm wrapped around her waist, leading her to the spot near the water where we had our first kiss that day not so long ago. In my poket I had a small, dark blue velvet box I would need soon.
The spot was prepared for us, I had wanted this to be perfect. A small part of that spot in the grass was lightened by a lot of candles which shone just as bright as the stars above. I lead her to that spot and let her look around, while I take the small box out of my poket.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:01 pm

It was a very peaceful night, not too cold not too hot, just perfect, everything seems perfect just as the smile on Mac's face. we walk into the Park, which had a great memory of us, we shared our very first kiss here, it was just perfect and all that because of some kind of, joke, I smile to myself as I think back how it went. we near the place it all happened and I look up at Mac with a smile.

as we are close enough I can see candles, I smile and gently squeeze his hand. "This place is beautiful" I say as I watch all the candles, I did ask for candles but would he do it here? right now? under the beautiful starry sky?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:09 pm

I look at her and see her smile and I feel my heart racing and fear that I would pass out any minute. I'm not sure if she knows what I was about to do, but I'm sure she was guessing.
I just look into her eyes for a bit and then, I feel like I'm the main character in some romantic movie, I get down on one knee, taking her hand in mine and now look up at her.
"Stella Bonasera... will you marry me?" I get the question out and of course I would open that small box and show her the modest, yet beautiful silver engagement ring, with the clear diamond, formed into a small heart. Modest, but not kitschy.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:27 pm

He already announced the fact that he wanted to propose to me but this is so romantic! the candles and seeing Mac on his knee was making it even more wonderful. I never thought I would get married, especially not to Mac but it all did happen and I just love it!

Tears fill my eyes as I feel you holding my hand and say the words I could have never wished for. I smile and nod as I say "Yes, I do want to Marry you" I let myself fall on my knees now and pull you in a tight hug not carrying that I don't have the ring yet, I just want him to be my husband and thats all that matters right now. I slowly pull away, lay my hand on your cheek and gently plant a kiss on your lips "I love you"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:37 pm

I am more than happy when she said yes, but I'm even more happy when she drops to her knees and hugs me first and kissed me.
"I love you, too. More than anything, Stella." I say and get the small ring out of it's box before I take your hand again to place it where it now belongs and then let you take another look around, me just smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:44 pm

"Mac that was just so romantic, the candles, everything I love it, thank you so much" I smile, look around once more and then pull you back in a hug. I can't help it, my smile is about to reach my ears, I can't be happier than this. I love being here especially with the one I love <3
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:47 pm

"I'm glad you like it." I say in happy tone and just hold you close.
I'm just as happy as you are and I'm glad that I was finally able to take that step. I remember our first kiss, the exact same spot and I knew it would be perfect for this. But now, knowing that you liked that much, I am even more happy that I chose this place.

[ps... I added a link for a picture in my last post. How the ring should look like. just in case]
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:51 pm

"I would have liked it everywhere as long as it's you asking me to marry you you know that" I smile and kiss you again. He's the one for me I can tell. <3 Just love him so much

ps: I just noticed Embarassed it's beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:54 pm

"I know. But I liked this place very much. Besides... that ring fits you nicely, if I may say that." I say and wink at you.

ps: okay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:07 am

"It's beautiful Mac, I love it, thank you so much" I smile and give you another kiss "
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:14 pm

"I'm glad you like it that much." I say, kissing you again. "Guess you've got the luckiest man on earth tonight."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:01 pm

"I think I'm the lucky one here" I smile and look around once more and see all the candles again, I love it
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:20 pm

"How about... we're both lucky?" I suggest and let my eyes wander around the area. I think I did a nice job tonight... well, I had some help, but then this is central park, you definitely need help.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:32 pm

"very lucky Mac!" I smile happily and kiss you again "I don't want a big wedding you know" I say hoping he'd agree
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:04 pm

"Not a fan of big weddings either. Small, just family and close friends, rights?" I agree and smile and then decide to place a kiss on top of your nose.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:28 pm

"or just leave to LV and get married there just the two of us" I smile and shiver as you kiss my nose
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:09 pm

"Without any friends? I guess they won't like it... neither would my mother..." I say thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:13 pm

"but its our day not their day" I say with a little frown
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:15 pm

"That's true, but I'd feel bad locking my mother out... I mean she'll survive, but... I'm just a family man, you know."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:28 pm

"ok. But don't expect me to wear such a overdressed dressss ok" I mever really thought about getting Married and I don't want something big, just something simple
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:35 pm

"I would never expect that. Modest and simple." I say. "But you don't seem happy about staying here..."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:38 pm

"I'm ok with it Mac don't worry" I smile and kiss your lips
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:39 pm

"Still do, but we've got enough time to think and discuss about it." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:47 pm

"you are right" I smile and shiver a little
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:51 pm

I notice you shiver and take my suit jacket off and then drap it around you and the kiss your cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Walk in the Park [Stella]   Special Walk in the Park [Stella] Empty

Back to top Go down

Special Walk in the Park [Stella]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next