Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:34 pm

"No luckily, don't think Mac and I are ready for that" damn what did I just say... "I mean he the dad figure and well he has no children, she's like a daughter to him you know" I say and try to cover up what I just said... damn
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:38 pm

I laugh and lean closer to her and whisper. "Stella, I know you're secret. You don't have to hide it from ME anymore." I wink at her and turn my gaze from her back again.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:40 pm

"I know but Lindsey and Alex don't have to know" I whisper back and frown
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:51 pm

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me!" I smile. We get to the ice-cream store and I order myself my usual favorite. "Are you sure you don't want one?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:56 pm

"thanks" I smile and look at you ordering your ice cream "yes I'm sure" Smile
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:09 pm

"Ok" When I smile and get my ice-cream we walk back to the street. "Where to now? It's still early and no need to go back to hotel."
"I want to go ice skating, momma!" Lindsey says and looks at us with a questioning smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:13 pm

"Ice cream and ice skating? nice combo" I look at lindsey and smile
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:16 pm

"I guess we can can go but maybe we should wait till Eleni is with us too." I tell Lindsey and smile. "Are you going to pick her up or does she have some kind of after school activities?" I turn back to you. "Call her and say you have a surprise for her." Razz
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:23 pm

"sounds like a great plan to me, yes i'm going to pick her up from school, I have to leave in about 10 minutes, shall we meet at the place where we can rent the skates?"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:33 pm

"That would be great" I smile and eat some more of the ice-cream. "Have to skate off the extra calories I'm gaining from this desert" laughs
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:45 pm

haha I'm not sure if I can still skate, haven't been on the ice for years Razz
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:48 pm

"I know what you mean. I need to be extra careful cause.. I'm getting old and old peoples bones don't heal that fast." I reply with a laugh. "I'm sure Alex will keep me up, right hon?" I look at him and he says he won't skate but would enjoy the picture seeing us skating.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:11 pm

and because of the baby cath, but i'm not gonna say that out loud lol "right the bones!" laughs
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:21 pm

I laugh and think about how to tell Lindsey the news. She was excited if it would've been Stella's kid but maybe its different with me and Alex. Lindsey is soo much older and maybe it's too weird for her. I have to tell her soon, before I start showing any signs about it.
"We'll walk you back to your car and meet you at rink, ok?" I reply to Stella with a smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:24 pm

"Yep we'll see you there, I guess we'll be back in 30 minutes with luck" I smile and wave bye before I hurry to my car to pick up Eleni from school
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:53 pm

"See you there, Stella" I smile and wave at her with smile. It's nice she has weekend off just like a blessing for me on the same week we came to New York.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:57 pm

I drive to Eleni's school to pick her up, I don't have to wait too long luckily. Eleni gets in the car and I tell her what we are going to do only not yet with who. We quickly drive to where Cath, Alex and Lindsey are Smile
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:02 pm

We have finnaly arrvived to the Central Parks skating rink and got out skates when I see Stella and Eleni coming towards us. I nudge Lindsey and she looks over at them and yells and waves "Eleniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:07 pm

"Lindsey!!!!!!" Eleni yells and runs up to her. I guess she's happy to see her Razz
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:10 pm

I laugh and wave to Eleni aswell. "Hey Eleni. It's nice to see you again" I walk to her and give her a hug. "Hows school? Any boyfriends? Razz"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:15 pm

"Cath! don't give her ideas!" I grin and smile at Eleni who hugs her aunt back. "school is going fine" She replies
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:50 pm

I let Eleni go and laugh. "She is old enough to have one but I'm glad the school is still priority. It better be like that for you too Lindsey!" I smile and she rolls her eyes pulling Eleni towards the benches to changer her shoes for skates. "I got you the skates too Stell" I grin and hand her the skates. "This is gonna be fun" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:54 pm

I take the skates and smile"Thanks and yes it will be fun when I end up in the hospital" I laugh and sit down on the bench as well. "I really home we won't break a leg" I grin and put my skates on. Eleni and Lindsey are already done with their skates and walk to the skating ring
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:01 pm

I laugh and see that Alex is done with his skates as well. "We're gonna lean on him. When we fall he's keeping us up" Razz
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:04 pm

"Are you sure? i mean did he ever skate? If we lean on him we all fall down" I grin and change my heels for the skates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next