Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:06 pm

"I have no idea. Lets hope he can" I laugh and walk to the ice. "I'm still standing so thats good"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:07 pm

"It's a start" I follow Catherine and walk onto the ice, actually I can skate but I'm scared I'm not used to the ice anymore and fall on my butt
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:00 pm

"I haven't skate at least ten years. Lindsey wasn't even at school when we went together last time." The girls skate by us giggling and chatting about our skating skills. I take few more steps and for my surprise I'm still up. "Come on Stell, it's piece of cake," I call for her. A teenage boy skate by so fast almost running into me and I land on my butt.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:17 pm

"Piece of cake huh?" I laugh and skate to where you are 'sitting' on your BUTT" I can't help but laugh it was quite hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:34 pm

"Not Funny!" I try to get up but the skates are too slippery and can't get up. "Alex!!" I call for him and he skates over and helps me up. "You ok?" he asks and I nod. "Thanks. That was... embarrassing! I'm gonna arrest they boy for attacking a police officer" I joke and look around to find him!
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:40 pm

I start laughing when Catherine yells for Alex, that's so hilarious agian! now I know why she's my best friend. "leave the boy alone Cath, maybe he'll be Lindseys new boyfriend" XDDDDd
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:45 pm

"Haha definitely not funny!" I turn to serious. "I just finished a case of a young girl being abused my her mom's boyfriend so... Please don't make these jokes!" I look over at Alex and Lindsey skating on the other side of the rink with Eleni.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:47 pm

"I was talking about the boy not Alex" I grin and skate around Cath
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:50 pm

"Oh... Sorry. Got carried away for a bit" I try to smile and start skating again. "I mean... I trust him and I know Lindsey would tell me if something like that would be going on."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:53 pm

"You're right, Lindsey would tell you" I know Eleni would kill the dude. :O she already told me a couple years ago. 'mom if your boyfriend ever dares to couch me I'll make him cold!' hmm that was pretty NOT nice to hear but I think I would have done the same.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:09 pm

I would probably kill him if he would do anything to her. I smile to Stella and change the subject. "Will you join us to the dinner also?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:12 pm

"Sure! Eleni and I would both like it I guess" I smile and look at Eleni who's skating with Lindsey and Alex
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:18 pm

"Great. Alex said he would like to try Greek cuisine. You probably know a good restautrant for that. Of course if it's ok with you. We can there some other night also"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:26 pm

"Oh yes I know a great restaurant! I'm sure you all will like it. Eleni and I love it" I smile "of course it's ok with me" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:29 pm

"Great" I smile widely and keep skating. "Alex once told me to make him something greek cause you're a greek and of ocurse I should know greek dishes but I had to ruin his mood" I laugh
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:40 pm

"hahaha the poor man" I laugh and keep skating as well "this is really easy" I smile
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:43 pm

"Don't cheer before the night comes" I laugh. "You remember how I cheered not very long ago?" Razz
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:44 pm

"hahaha I'm a pro dear! Razz when I was little my foster parents went ice skating with us each weekend"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:45 pm

"Lucky you! My mom hardly evr took me. She was too busy with ... her job"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:48 pm

"Just a shame I could only stay there one year..."
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:49 pm

"What happened? Why did you had to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:03 pm

"my sister walked away and they had to place me somewhere else because they weren't sure if I was safe there" :\
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:06 pm

"Oh.. I'm sorry if I brought up any bad memories." Neutral
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:09 pm

"Oh it's ok, don't worry, I grew over that part besides I'm happy to leave actually, the father in the family did to horrible things to my blood sister"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:23 pm

"Then I'm happy you left too. Other wise who knows... maybe we wouldn't be here tonight and I had never met you" I reply with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next