Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

crime rings (anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

crime rings (anyone) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:50 pm

Tasha nodded, "Thank you both" she replied, "There's no need to" Thomas said to her gently
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:07 pm

I nodded in agreement with Thomas' words.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:15 pm

Tasha smiled a bit, then went to head over to the convent that was listed on the card, Thomas watched her, then looked at Haylen
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:20 pm

"Poor girl. I understand that she's not knowing what to do." I said with a hint of sorrow in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:22 pm

Thomas nodded, "Aye" he replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:35 pm

A few months later after the case is closed....

I was on my way back to the office, thinking about the lastest case... one of the girls we saved was killed two days ago and still we had no idea who was behind it. I had a guess though, but no prove yet.
On my way back I got a call. The guy on the phone said that he killed the girl and wanted to meet me alone. After some talking and against my gut feeling and protocol I agreed to meet him somewhere near an abandoned building. I knew if this was going wrong, I could be in trouble, because we were supposed to go to meetings like that with at least one partner. But time was running so I went alone.
As I arrived at the place I was supposed to meet him and flashed my badge at the guy who was watching me he ran and I gave chase, thinking he was the killer, which unknowingly to me, he really was. He ran into the abandoned house and I followed him, gun ready and all on alert. Inside there were two wooden stairs, one leading up the other down. I listened... finally I heard a noise coming from downstairs and make my way down the stairs. Just as I wanted to make another move two hands grabbed my ankle from underneath the stairs, causing me to loose my balance and fall. Upon landing, I lost my gun and then hit my head bad enough to loose consciousness. What I didn't know was that another person came and drugged me. The other guy took my gun and badge and I was brought to another house outside the city.

A bit later a special delivery was brought to Thomas' office, a badge in it and a note saying "Don't mess with us."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:26 pm

Thomas looked at the badge, recognizing the number has Haylen's, he felt anger build up in him, staying professional, he went to the lab and dusted Haylen's badge for prints, finding his and other set that belong the man who took her

across town, the two men were talking about the next stage of the plan
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:36 pm

I was brought to a room downstairs, so no way to get out. There was a matress on the ground, with me ontop, my hands bound tightly in the front. A small light was on. As I slowly came to, I felt my head pounding and my vision was still a little blurr.

"She's learning her lesson and her partner will later." one of the guys said.
"Remember, don't kill her." the other replied.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:48 pm

meanwhile, Thomas ran the prints that he found, they were not in the system
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:55 pm

At the same time I tried to get my head clear, remembering what happened and I knew I'd be in trouble. I didn't know anything that happened till now.
It took only a few minutes for me to get back to my senses, though I was a little tired, but as soon as the door opened I was all on alert again.
"Slept well?" a man taunted and turned to look at him.
"What the hell do you want?" I asked in an angry tone.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:58 pm

the man smirked, "You and your partner" he replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:02 pm

While I was sitting up a little too fast, I closed my eyes for a moment and then glared at the guy, not really knowing who I was dealing with now.
"Which partner?" I asked, still under the influence of the drugs.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:52 pm

the man got in Haylen's face, "The one that help you take us down." he replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:31 am

Thomas.... That was my thought and then it hit me. Zeta.... they were behind this. And another thought hit me: I went alone... oh he was going to be pissed... that was what I thought, not knowing what would happen till someone got me, IF someone got me out in time.
"You guys are so stupid." I hissed back, glaring at him as best as I could with whatever drug in me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:01 pm

the man laughed at her, "You came here alone and we are stupid?" he asked

meanwhile, Thomas managed to find were Haylen went
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:24 am

"Damn you!" I hissed back at the man. He was right, I was stupid going to that house alone, but now I couldn't change it anyways. "You seriously thinks he's gonna make the same mistake?"
I was playing with my luck right now and with that guys patience, I knew that, but I didn't really care. It was bad enough, what could make it worse now? I mean, I knew what they did to those girls, but I doubt they were going to do that to me, were they?
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:22 pm

Thomas drove to the area were he was told Haylen would be, calling in back up on the way, after parking, he got out and looked around
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:48 pm

Inside the house the second man came inside, whispering something into guys ear. Then both looked at me and I glared back.
"Shit." the man said and glared at me. "Did you arrange that?" he asked angrily and I just looked at him in confusion.
"Silence her and move your ass outta here." the other guy said and then walked out.
what the hell?
"Was just about to..." the guy said and got a needle out of his pocket. I tried to move, but before I could get away, he hit me, grabbed my arms and drugged me once again. He tossed the needle and walked away.
"Hey!!!" I called out but was getting tired again. I moved into the corner, pulling my arms around my legs, my head resting on my knees and tried to fight against the tiredness I stated feeling inside.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:28 pm

outside, Thomas made his way to the building, his gun out and ready as he looked around, back up soon arrived
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:33 pm

The two guys sneaked out the back door, but they didn't know that back up was already there.

Meanwhile I was still fighting with whatever drug I was given but I felt that I was going to loose that battle.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:35 pm

the detectives in the lead cars saw them, after stopping, they got out, "DROP THE GUNS AND PUT YOUR HANDS UP NOW!" one of them shouted

at the same time, Thomas entered and looked for Haylen, "HAYLEN!" he called out
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:40 pm

"Damn that bitch." the two guys said, but surrendered, because they didn't want to end up with bullet wholes in their bodies.

Inside I heard Thomas calling for me. I managed to lift my head. "Thom...!" I called back, hoping it was loud enough as I didn't have enough power right now.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Thomas heard Haylen respond, her voice sounded weak to him, he ran over to were he heard her, "Haylen" he said as he walked up to were she was
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:44 pm

I heard him enter the room and looked up one last time before my world turned black. I hadn't even the chance to say something.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:46 pm

Thomas picked Haylen up and took her outside, hoping she would be okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

crime rings (anyone)
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next