Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:45 pm

"right....." I grin "some ice cream for desert would be nice" I look at you with a big smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:36 pm

"Now I'd like to know your female thought about dessert." I say and smile mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:39 pm

"my female thoughts about dessert huh? well those stay in my head until it's time for dessert" I tease
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:48 pm

"Only fair. Does it... involve a man?" I ask now the same question you did earlier.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:15 pm

"It does and before you ask, it involves you" I smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:16 pm

"Okay. Do I wanna know?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:23 pm

"I'm not sure" smiles
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:27 pm

"Mmm... you might want to try then."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:49 pm

"the only think I want to try is Dessert on you" I laugh and shake my head
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:28 pm

"Desert on me? Okay... that's a... very distracting thought..." I comment with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:48 pm

"It is" I grin. I sit down by the table and open the pizza box before the pizza is getting cold
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:56 pm

I just shake my head, but sit down next to you, wanting to share our dinner together and before it gets cold. So I keep quiet for the time we eat, not even sure what to say, as my mind is still occupied with the events from earlier. Although I tell myself not to imagine the bad ways our lovely daughter would react to the news I just can't keep myself from doing just that.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:54 pm

"Mac I know you are thinking about telling Eleni but maybe you shouldn't do that until we are actually telling her, it can't go extremely bad right?" I say
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:59 pm

"Scary how you can read my thoughts." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:03 pm

"I was right huh" I smile and start eating
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:05 pm

"Sorry." I say quietly but smile a bit.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:11 pm

"you don't have to apologize Mac" I smile back at him
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:42 pm

"Old fashioned. Always apologize." I say with a small smile. "Just makes me nervous to think about it. But that's not the only thing making me nervous."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:44 pm

"why are you nervous than?" I dare to ask and smile wanting to know what he means
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:53 pm

"Well... desert on me, makes me nervous." I admit, not daring to look up.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:55 pm

"Oh Mac don't worry, if you don't want that, it's fine" I smile "I don't want you to be nervous"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:59 pm

"Just am, but that doesn't mean I don't want to... just... well, been a while. Besides I was nervous then, too." I say and grin. she doesn't know what you've been thinking just a few minutes ago... I thought.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:03 pm

"Don't worry Mac I'll just use you as plate, can't be that bad right?" I smile. I won't force him to do anything he don't want to so I hope he will tell me no if he doesn't want to
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:06 pm

"Oh nice..." I say and playfully roll my eyes. I could never say no to you, but then I don't want to say no.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:15 pm

"I hope you like the cold because I bet the ice cream won't be warm" I laugh a little and take a sip of my wine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next