Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:25 pm

"I think that's good. At least we know her parents and... alright, I sound overly concerned now. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:27 pm

"Yes you do" I grin "but I understand those moments, I've got them all the time" Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:37 pm

I give you a small frown.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:40 pm

"It's called being a parents Mac. you have no idea how scared I was when Eleni was gone. I still can't believe she went to Montana"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:47 pm

"Me either. But maybe it has some positive sides that she did." I say quietly. "But I was just as worried."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:00 pm

"I agree, she did find Lydia and now I know she really is capable of taking care of herself like taking a flight by herself"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:02 pm

"Sometimes we have to learn it the hard way, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:04 pm

"I guess so and we have to understand she's having the age to do things on her own but I prefer her going on holiday with friends instead of going alone" I smile a little
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:14 pm

"Me too. You never know what can happen when she's on her own, but that'll never change, Stella. I'm worried now, even though I know she's at the Messer's..." I admit in truth, not looking up.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:16 pm

"When she's at the Messer's there is no reason you should be worried, she's fine there and if she wouldn't be I'm sure one of em would call to let us know" I smile and try to comfort him with my words
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:21 pm

"It's not the time when she's there, but the time she needs to get there. You know how crazy people are." I sigh and frown.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:24 pm

"She's a big girl Mac and the Messers don't live very far, she'll be fine, she got her cell so don't worry"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:28 pm

"I'll try."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:30 pm

"she'll probably have fun there, you know the messers, a home full of happiness and joy" Smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:35 pm

"I know..." I say quietly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:37 pm

"shall we drop the topic and talk about something nice?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:44 pm

"Like?" I ask and look at you.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:46 pm

"Ohh Taylor shut up!" I shake my head, lean closer and kiss his lips
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:48 pm

Silenced by her kiss I just wrap my arm around her and keep her close, not wanting to break this moment.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:51 pm

I pull away to get some air "like that" I smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:02 am

"Good idea." I say with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:03 am

"I always have good idea's" I grin "ok not always but a lot of them" XD
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:04 am

"Very true." I admit and kiss you once more.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:06 am

I smile and wrap my arms around your neck, not breaking the kiss
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:41 am

I regretted the moment I had to pull back again, but I really needed some air to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next