Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:48 pm

"I love looking into yours as well, you speak with your eyes Mac" I smile and give you a light kiss on your lips
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:51 pm

"Do I? I know that you do that, also."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:57 pm

"Yes you do Mac, even when you are quiet I mostly can figure out what's wrong or what you want"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:16 pm

"Oh, really? Want to tell me what I want I now?" I challenge lightly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:24 pm

"I'm sorry it's too dark in here, I think you have to tell me" I tease Razz
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:29 pm

"Huh, I don't think I do, because I think you know that very well." I say with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:34 pm

"I have no idea.... you want some ice cream?" I say with a big grin
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:35 pm

"You wanted some and I won't say no either." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:38 pm

"haha ok well i'll just put the bucket on your chest and eat it while I'm watching TV" I laugh
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:49 pm

"And what am I doing?" I dare to ask.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:53 pm

"You can do whatever you want to do, as long as I'm able to eat my ice cream" I laugh Razz
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:05 am

"Oh yeah... like watching you?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:09 am

"sure you can, you'll fall asleep after a minute for sure" I say and grin
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:33 am

"Never could fall asleep when watching you." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:36 am

"let's see about that" I grin and pull away from you and walk to the freezer with the eyes ^^
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:58 am

I watch you with a soft smile. I'll prove that to you, right now. I think.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:18 pm

"C'mon, let's move it Taylor!" I say with a grin and take the Ice cream to the bedroom
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:11 pm

And good man that I am, I'm happy to follow you.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:05 pm

I walk into the bedroom and put the ice cream down on my nightstand. I turn around and smile at you
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:32 pm

I see your smile and reply it.
"Now what?" I say in a quite challenging tone.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:34 pm

"now you are gonna kiss me Taylor!" I say with a smile and step closer to you
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:36 pm

"With pleasure." I say in a low tone and close the gab between us. I wrap my arms around and kiss you, as you told me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:47 pm

"feels good" I say against your lips and wrap my arms around your neck, trying to pull you closer
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:50 pm

"Mmm" is all that I can say to agree.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:54 pm

"you're a little overdressed for a plate" I say I pull away for air. I kiss you again and start tugging on the buttons of your shirt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next