Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:16 pm

I'm not really able to say anything as I'm actually very happy right now, so I just continue my mission to please you and let you proceed.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:25 pm

I slowly unbutton your shirt and slide it of your shoulders "you know, I don't think I'm able to put cold ice on you" I say with a smile as I rest my hands on your chest. "don't want you to be cold" I grin and plant another kiss on your lips
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:26 pm

"Do you even think we'll get our desert?" I dare to ask. I'm just male, right?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:33 pm

"I honestly don't know" I say with a big smile and brush my lips over yours once more
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:27 am

And I returned the favor while I start to unbutton you blouse and do just the same with it as you did with my shirt.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:03 pm

"I thought you were the plate" I say with a grin
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:17 pm

"Well... too much clothes to eat ice cream." I try and grin.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:31 pm

"right, you eat ice cream when it's hot, mostly" I say with a grin
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:52 pm

"Exactly..." I say and taste your lips once more. Actually not really wanting ice cream, my male brain wants something else for desert.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:12 pm

"in the summer the ice cream melts really quick you know" I tease and hold you close
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 pm

"Hm... maybe I should let you get some then..." I say quietly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:18 pm

"maybe" I say and kiss your lips once more
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:16 pm

And while you do that I turn us around with my back to your bed and get us down on it, you, of course, being on top of me, then. And I quickly wrap my arm arounds you to keep you there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19