Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:47 am

I enjoy the moment of her being close to me and let a happy smile play around my lips before I kiss the top of her head.
"Never."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:55 pm

I smile at the kiss on my curls "good" Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:38 pm

I'm not able to get the smile off my face and so just enjoy the moment, being to close to the one woman I care more about than I cared about anyone else. Well, except for her precious teenage girl.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:44 pm

"I hope you're not hungry yet because I'm not getting up" I smile and look at you
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:12 am

"I don't mind staying like that as long as you want. Besides, I'm not starving." I say and give you a satisfied smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:25 am

"me neither" I smile and lay my head back on you shoulder I love you
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:31 pm

Still smiling and lost in my imagination. I love you
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:53 pm

I grab your hand and gently squeeze it I love you
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:55 pm

I gently lean my head on yours and place my free hand over yours and mine and am at peace now.
Back to top Go down
Eleni Bonasera

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 5 505205kopie

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:12 pm

Eleni walks into the living room and sees her mom and uncle Mac like... that! "Mom? uncle Mac? wtf"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:26 pm

I pull away from Mac and look at Eleni "What's it Eleni?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:27 pm

I feel a slight bit uncomfortable now, even though I didn't really had to.
Back to top Go down
Eleni Bonasera

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 5 505205kopie

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:32 pm

"You are cuddling with my uncle maybe? YOUR best friend" just her best friend? yea right I really don't believe a word of that
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:41 pm

I only look at Stella.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:44 pm

"yes my best friend and I can cuddle with him whenever I want Eleni"
Back to top Go down
Eleni Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:59 pm

"when I'm home? no thank you mom, I'm going to Lydia's, might even stay the night because I really don't feel like being here with you two here 'cuddling' yuck mom he's your boss as well" Eleni turns around and walks back to her room to grab her bag
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:00 pm

"You know, Eleni, Lindsay and Danny work together as well." I say quietly. "What exactly is your problem with that?"
Back to top Go down
Eleni Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:07 pm

"Like, Lindsay isn't my mom!" yuck
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:08 pm

"No she isn't... but I still don't see your problem."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:13 pm

"Mac... It's ok she can go to Lydia's" I smile at him and look at Eleni "We talk about this later"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:16 pm

I nod and then look at Stella.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:18 pm

I give you a weak smile and watch Eleni leave
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:20 pm

"Maybe we should tell her. She's going to find out anyways." I frown.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:24 pm

"no....." I whisper and burry my head in your neck while holding you close
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:26 pm

I wrap my arms around and hold you close, knowing that we had to tell her one day.
"It's okay, Stella. Just don't forget that we will have to deal with this topic sooner or later." I whisper soflty strocking your back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next